Just graduated !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
PS. Seriously though, today is exactly a year since I graduated too. Fuuuuuark :(

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. Now enjoy your exams hahahahahaha.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
congrats.

break up with your girlfriend now so she can fail her hsc.

G

Gladiator.

Oh snap, savour every moment because I can guarantee in a few years you will be like "FUARK I MISS SCHOOL!!!"

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Oh snap, savour every moment because I can guarantee in a few years you will be like "FUARK I MISS SCHOOL!!!"
money, freedom etc > school. Although I do miss uni. Suuuuch lazy days and a bar on campus

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
money, freedom etc > school. Although I do miss uni. Suuuuch lazy days and a bar on campus
True, I do like doing whatever the **** I want, but school was still awesome. Loved boarding.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I love Uni & it's lifestyle, but school was SO. EASY.

Everything was virtually served to you on a silver platter. "Here is what will more or less be the question in your big exam. Go." "Here are some past papers, your exam will pretty much be based on this. Go."

School was the best.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Everything was virtually served to you on a silver platter. "Here is what will more or less be the question in your big exam. Go." "Here are some past papers, your exam will pretty much be based on this. Go."

School was the best.
I guess there are no more silver platters?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

School was the best.
Maybe at your school lol. Oh and you're asian, school is naturally easy for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.