Just got pulled over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just got pulled over doing 95 in n 80 zone(roadworks) :(. Is there anyway i can get off? I dont mind paying a fine i just want to keep my points

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just got pulled over doing 95 in n 80 zone(roadworks) :(. Is there anyway i can get off? I dont mind paying a fine i just want to keep my points
Dalger seems to be the expert on that ...

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you tell the officer that pulled you over as the reason you went over 13km/h?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Elect to fight the charge in court.Then before court touch your vagina and leave the smell on your fingers. Then ask for leniency.

Good luck.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
plead guilty
how does that help? if you plead gulty isnt it the same as paying the fine?
and i just said that i ddint realise i was over coz it was at the bottom of a hill.....

SpirtOfPunchy

Waterboy
Reaction score
haha yeh just one fing slow down next time u maniac!!! its peopel like u who give us angel drivers a really bad name

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the fine, does it say 0-15km/h or 15 to 30 km/h ???

If it's 0 to 15km/h might be better to cop it on the chin. If it's 15 to 30 km/h you might be able to fight it depending on how well sign posted it is (about the reduced speed). You might need to talk to legal aid lawyer etc. And remember you'll need to take time off work every time it goes to court.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Appeal it in court with an explanation, you might keep your points if you come up with a good story.
Ive seen an old bloke with thick glasses tell the court he smashed his other car and the reason he was speeding in this car was because the speedo was cracked, he got off..

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Appeal it in court with an explanation, you might keep your points if you come up with a good story.
Ive seen an old bloke with thick glasses tell the court he smashed his other car and the reason he was speeding in this car was because the speedo was cracked, he got off..
Bobdog. Check out the lookalikes thread a bit further down.

I found you homeboy.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha yeh just one fing slow down next time u maniac!!! its peopel like u who give us angel drivers a really bad name
i'm not a maniac and dont say that you have never exceeded the speed limit ever. Its normally a 100 zone it was late at night and i just missed the sign i'm sure you have never done that before too. get off your pedestal i have been driving for 5 years and its my first offence.

G

Gladiator.

how does that help? if you plead gulty isnt it the same as paying the fine?
and i just said that i ddint realise i was over coz it was at the bottom of a hill.....
oh wait your contesting it in court, had they taken you to court plead guilty....you could say it was night time the signs couldnt been seen, you were going down a hill etc. you were tired and wernt intentionally speeding

Balboa

Waterboy
Reaction score
On the fine, does it say 0-15km/h or 15 to 30 km/h ???

If it's 0 to 15km/h might be better to cop it on the chin. If it's 15 to 30 km/h you might be able to fight it depending on how well sign posted it is (about the reduced speed). You might need to talk to legal aid lawyer etc. And remember you'll need to take time off work every time it goes to court.
The 0-15 & 15-30km/h fines dont exist anymore - they are long gone...

New brackets for fines are 0-10, 10-20, 20-30, 30-45 and 45+km/h and depending upon your licence type its either 3 (full) or 4 points (P's).

Status
Not open for further replies.