No Source June 30

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well half of our roster isn't NRL standard. How come the likes of Montoya and Holland are still being picked?
Who knows, the infatuation with holland baffles me particularly picked as a bench utility with a forward pack that gets pushed around a bit and Montoya a below average centre, Harper often goes for the hero play and plays for himself not that I agree with it I just know that pay has said that’s the reason he can’t get a run and allowed to leave

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who knows, the infatuation with holland baffles me particularly picked as a bench utility with a forward pack that gets pushed around a bit and Montoya a below average centre, Harper often goes for the hero play and plays for himself not that I agree with it I just know that pay has said that’s the reason he can’t get a run and allowed to leave
What, like Reimis when he’s at centre?

run1500

Waterboy
Reaction score
So Pay wanted him to leave??? Where do you get this dribble from??? I guess the truth will all come out in the wash sooner rather than later!!!

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Pay wanted him to leave??? Where do you get this dribble from??? I guess the truth will all come out in the wash sooner rather than later!!!
Not sure how it’s dribble it came straight from pay and obviously he didn’t want him if he’s been allowed to leave lol not saying I agree but that is why he’s gone

run1500

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not sure how it’s dribble it came straight from pay and obviously he didn’t want him if he’s been allowed to leave lol not saying I agree but that is why he’s gone
Well maybe I've missed an announcement? Can you confirm? Cheers. Didn't the rumour say Harper wanted immediate release but the club said No?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My maths is very good...you obviously didn't pick it up. It's 3 for 1. You give them Montoya and Holland and that also means that Nasheed goes with Holland. 3 for 1.
LMFAO

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why we even talking about Holland lol, that’s worse than the lafai signing.!!!!!