Official June 30 Members Forum - CANCELLED

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dear Members,

Due to the implementation of recent and quickly evolving Government health directives around COVID, we will have to postpone the Members Forum scheduled for next Wednesday 30 June at Canterbury League Club.

While this is extremely disappointing, it is also something that is out of our control.

We are hopeful of being able to re-schedule a new date within the next two to four weeks, but we will need to be guided by further information on any changes in Government regulations.

This means that we will send out information on a new date as soon as we are able to.

Thanks for your patience.

John Khoury
Chairman

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ì
No signings to be announced prior, they got lucky with covid

Could have made it online easily
Bulldogs have not heard of Zoom, let alone email Members a link to watch...and Covid has stopped us from signing any players since Naden :grinning:

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m patiently waiting/have waited for SJ to be announced, keep checking in just in case .. but FUCK all.!!
With the Origin Only weekend & a 2 week NRL hiatus - I will be very surprised if we don't have at least one new player signed before our next game.

My money is on Shaun Johnson being announced either just before the weekend or latest by Wednesday. No source - just my gut.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
With the Origin Only weekend & a 2 week NRL hiatus - I will be very surprised if we don't have at least one new player signed before our next game.

My money is on Shaun Johnson being announced either just before the weekend or latest by Wednesday. No source - just my gut.
Hope your money/gut is correct.!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His not coming and woods or Klemmer coming back to the Dogs
Fuck off lol. That would be worse than your posts, yet he will come, and those two don’t have the privilege to wear the blue and white Davey boy.!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ì
Bulldogs have not heard of Zoom, let alone email Members a link to watch...and Covid has stopped us from signing any players since Naden :grinning:
They've heard of Zoom, but the players use it to train.