Other News Source Judda Turahui

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1am in the morning Christmas eve and you're concerned a lower grader whose missed 2 years of footy from covid doesn't have a highlight package? Farkk
What's the difference between 1am and 8am ? I'm an adult (can stay up LATE), you're not ?

Yep I was a little concerned well before this morning and I'm still concerned. Most other good players have highlights from 2019. He was playing in 2019 wasn't he ? Maybe he just wasn't that good ?????????????? Is that not a possibility ?

Have you seen him play ? I haven't. If someone who has can assure me he's a decent player then all good.

Last edited:

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what i read although signed by storm since he was 15, he played union till he finished his school in 2019. Although storm included him in their 9s squad in early 2020, not many league games available for him in lower grades in 2020 and 2021 due to covid. This probably explains the lack of highlights. And i could be wrong about him not playing rugby league in nz junior comp.

The new breed

Banned
Reaction score
From what i read although signed by storm since he was 15, he played union till he finished his school in 2019. Although storm included him in their 9s squad in early 2020, not many league games available for him in lower grades in 2020 and 2021 due to covid. This probably explains the lack of highlights. And i could be wrong about him not playing rugby league in nz junior comp.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully we can keep him at the club in reserve grade or as a development player