Judda Turahui, Mavoni Tuifua,

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure Turahui has had an injury interrupted year. Don’t think he’s playing at the moment?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mavoni t played off the bench in two nsw cup matches, he couldn't keep up. Was truly out of his depth. Hasn't played since. Looked massively overweight.
Disappointing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Umm because both looked to have potential. I tweeted Gus about Tuifua once and even he said he thought Tuifua wasn't far off NRL. LOL
The tigers bloke was garbage, numerous reports from Tigers fans said he would last about 5 minutes in SG ball before gassing. Judda looked more promising but was still like 19 so unless he was absolutely braining it in Flegg and then reserves he wasn't going to be anywhere near the first grade side. There are so many other players at the club that were ahead of them and even then they've only spent some time in reserves.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had high hopes for both of them but they've been disappointing in all the games they've played.
That said they are still young and qualify for flegg so I wouldn't write them off yet. Theres talent there to work with so Let's hope they stick around and have big off seasons.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tigers bloke was garbage, numerous reports from Tigers fans said he would last about 5 minutes in SG ball before gassing. Judda looked more promising but was still like 19 so unless he was absolutely braining it in Flegg and then reserves he wasn't going to be anywhere near the first grade side. There are so many other players at the club that were ahead of them and even then they've only spent some time in reserves.
Yes I remember reading some Tigers fans saying Tuifua was lazy and unfit. I hoped with a fresh start with us he would give it his all. Loved in his highlights how he ran off the back fence. I thought Judda was supposed to be some ex rugby prodigy. Didn't he go alright for the Storm at the 9s a couple of years ago ?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Walsh lol.!!! Sorry can’t help it.. my biggest man crush ever !! He be in a lot of my posts, avatar will be changed soon too.. sorry TPJ, your still a beast an one of my favourite players, but hopefully if I change he arrives in the blue and white one day !!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If u look up Mavoni Tuifua on Youtube, there is fight videos in a gravel yard in Sydney somewhere where some uso calling out Mavoni.
Its legit him :hearteyes:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know how these 2 are going ?

I believe Tuifua may have returned from injury recently but I'm unsure.

I had big hopes for both these fellas to be pushing for NRL this season
Judda playing for Moorebank Rams, cant even make flegg side. I got flamed by some people for saying there was obvious reasons why he didn’t succeed down in Melbourne and people kept their dicks warm saying he had so much potential and we have to lock him up long term, calling me dumb LMAO.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Judda playing for Moorebank Rams, cant even make flegg side. I got flamed by some people for saying there was obvious reasons why he didn’t succeed down in Melbourne and people kept their dicks warm saying he had so much potential and we have to lock him up long term, calling me dumb LMAO.
He literally played Flegg this weekend

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He literally played Flegg this weekend
Iv seen him play ie Juddah t a few times- he goes ok without being a stand out. Mavoni T stood out - he liteally could not keep up in his short stints on the field - he spent a lot of time behind the opposition attacking line trying to catch up or catch his breath - i dont know if he is continuing at the club - not named in any teams. Marvoni made Ava S look like his mini me.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv seen him play ie Juddah t a few times- he goes ok without being a stand out. Mavoni T stood out - he liteally could not keep up in his short stints on the field - he spent a lot of time behind the opposition attacking line trying to catch up or catch his breath - i dont know if he is continuing at the club - not named in any teams. Marvoni made Ava S look like his mini me.
Maybe he should get a medical check. That 6'8 guy from Bankstown who played in our juniors then for Souths was getting gasses. Had a heart problem fixed and now he's on a multi million dollar contract in the NFL. More likely it's just laziness. I hope one of our junior coaches gets in his ear and encourages him not to waste his potential (and size). If he can get fit a bloke like him could make a real impact off the bench

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he should get a medical check. That 6'8 guy from Bankstown who played in our juniors then for Souths was getting gasses. Had a heart problem fixed and now he's on a multi million dollar contract in the NFL. More likely it's just laziness. I hope one of our junior coaches gets in his ear and encourages him not to waste his potential (and size). If he can get fit a bloke like him could make a real impact off the bench
Are you referring to Jordan Mailata who plays for the Philadelphia Eagles?