Josh Stuckey Signed

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? I already knew about this. Can't wait to see how some of you guys react when a certain player is released :kissingsmiling:
Hi Mutt Dafty.

Are you anticipating the majority on here to react with a positive view towards this players release???

Or will most be spitting chips???

And will the release of this player involve a swap deal including another contracted player at another club???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hi Matt Dafty.

Are you anticipating the majority on here to react with a positive view towards this players release???

Or will most be spitting chips???

And will the release of this player involve a swap deal including another contracted player at another club???
If the player is Thompson then what do you think? I don't think many would be happy. Actros has indicated that it is a possibility and we have no reason to doubt them at this stage. Players like RFM, Allan, Stimson are ones I doubt anyone would care about.

Reactions: ATT

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the player is Thompson then what do you think? I don't think many would be happy. Actros has indicated that it is a possibility and we have no reason to doubt them at this stage. Players like RFM, Allan, Stimson are ones I doubt anyone would care about.
If the player is Thompson then yes, many would see him as a loss.

But my question was pointed without asking you to spill the beans.
Your post suggests that you have some very firm knowledge on the situation.

So then we can take it that your info is Thompson is on the way out.

Is this correct mate?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said the other day don't be surprised if he's shopped around at some stage.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Wynnum on line defence looks similar to ours, but at least he’s running better lines than us. Good luck young man
I'm pretty sure Wynumn were undefeated at this stage of the comp. Or had dropped only 1 game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the player is Thompson then yes, many would see him as a loss.

But my question was pointed without asking you to spill the beans.
Your post suggests that you have some very firm knowledge on the situation.

So then we can take it that your info is Thompson is on the way out.

Is this correct mate?
The Thompson info is all from @Actros, if they say it's a possibility then it's a possibility. The rest have all be rumoured, Wakeham another I forgot to mention. But really not many are safe in the squad, if there's a possibility to move some on and reinvest than Gus will probably take it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stuckey's stats

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
An average of 143 metres gained for a second rowers really good. Some decent attacking stats in there too (tries, line breaks, offloads).

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree...I'm afraid we'll b like the Broncos next year .they have some really talented backs and forwards but have struggled with decent halves , and turpin has been inconsistent.
They have looked better with Albert kelly at 7
I don't understand why we didn't sign Sezer as an experienced cheap half after we missed out on Johnson. The Titans just signed the 3rd string hooker from the Storm. I haven't watched him play but if he's better than JMK (which wouldn't be hard) and cheap why didn't we make a move like that ? Mitch Rein 1 year contract maybe and still pursue Cheese for 2023.