No Source Josh Schuster

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the way Burton supported TPJ and got the chocolates. We need some speed around the rucks and halves that can support the forward pack Clearly Kicks Luai runs. We need some attack we have fuck all attacking options.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLLLL Schuster won’t be leaving Manly, they literally let Foran walk so they could accommodate Schusters demands. Schuster will be at Manly for a very long time.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate this breed bullshit stinks of Dib and Castle
Amen, it’s a business now, times have changed and you have to build a competitive team. Which means buying the best you can.!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Never heard of him

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is not a rumour and yes I know he's not off contract so clam down everyone.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts would be on a potential Burton/Schuster halves combo?
If you had any football knowledge you would not be asking the question

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we had Foran at 7 and Burton at 6, we win those close games and we are close to the 8. When foran played for us which unfortunately not much, he was best on field 99% of the time. Glad to see him uninjured again, he is a class player
he'll be flat stick when he retires though, he's going to have 'old boys weekend' every second week :tearsofjoy:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
if we had Foran at 7 and Burton at 6, we win those close games and we are close to the 8. When foran played for us which unfortunately not much, he was best on field 99% of the time. Glad to see him uninjured again, he is a class player
100% and Yeah he cops alot of shit but I love Foran as a player. Plays a tough style. No one digs in to the line deeper mate. When he’s fit and on he’s good to watch. The second best number 6 to ever play for Manly.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% and Yeah he cops alot of shit but I love Foran as a player. Plays a tough style. No one digs in to the line deeper mate. When he’s fit and on he’s good to watch. The second best number 6 to ever play for Manly.
The issue with Foran while he was with us was never his ability. He cops a lot of shit because of his price tag and availability. We didn’t get value for money and that signing was one of many that set us back years

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The issue with Foran while he was with us was never his ability. He cops a lot of shit because of his price tag and availability. We didn’t get value for money and that signing was one of many that set us back years
I still can’t believe we shelled out 1.2M for him - crazy money. Recruitment spent the clubs money recklessly

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not buying the Hype around shuster , looks like he’s going for the big play every time he’s got the ball in hand, he’s a big body with great skill but his vision and game management is pretty poor for mine.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am not buying the Hype around shuster , looks like he’s going for the big play every time he’s got the ball in hand, he’s a big body with great skill but his vision and game management is pretty poor for mine.
I agree. He’s overweight and those no-look passes are fucking shit. He has a lot of potential but might not reach it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's definitely forcing and rushing things. Missing so much time and playing off the bench probably compounds that. Either way he's their long term 5/8th, so I doubt he's available. The main worry with him is the constant injuries which aren't helping his development.