Social Media Josh Reynolds ?

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a small contract he would be worth bringing back into the fold. This bloke brings so much to the team away from the footy field . Everyone says that he was the one who bought all the groups together

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
For a small contract he would be worth bringing back into the fold. This bloke brings so much to the team away from the footy field . Everyone says that he was the one who bought all the groups together
Yep, he was the glue between the Lebs, Polynesian and Aussie factions.
How often do you see all three come together peacefully? This was Reynolds.
The only other time is when the three United against the vaxx.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He been here done and served the club well time to move on from him he is struggling to get back on the park over in the UK not worth getting him back imo

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd love the grub to come back, he has a team spirit, competitiveness and willingness to do what it takes to win. We have been sadly lacking these traits since,well since he left really

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d have him back….to run the water. No disrespect intended, he gave his heart to us for many years but his best is well behind him. But I reckon he’d put a rocket up a few players while running the water, might be able to fire up and inspire with his passion and energy.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’d love to have him back home just not as a player. Still can be very valuable to us behind the scenes.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He would play utility role if this was an option but highly doubt this would happen
Josh Reynolds is 33 & left the club 5 years ago after playing for 10 years & 198 total games for the Dogs. He is currently playing in England but by his own admission as a regular guest on the Big Sports Breakfast he is injured every other week. When he finishes playing & returns to Australia I believe he will be made a Bulldog's life member & will be an outstanding non playing asset to the club.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds is 33 & left the club 5 years ago after playing for 10 years & 198 total games for the Dogs. He is currently playing in England but by his own admission as a regular guest on the Big Sports Breakfast he is injured every other week. When he finishes playing & returns to Australia I believe he will be made a Bulldog's life member & will be an outstanding non playing asset to the club.
Geez life membership is easy these days