Josh Reynolds

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Coming from an immediate family member of Josh he won't be coming back to Canterbury and 2 clubs have had talks with him about next year, the roosters and the storm.
I am not sure how credible this is but came direct from a family members mouth

I am hearing we offered him $250000. The tigers will pay half of what he is on.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After the way he played today .. No way. He had energy but wasn't troubling the Sharks defence at all because of a lack of skill.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
N
If they willing to pay at least half of that it wouldn't be such a bad move to bring him back for couple years just for experience alone
no mate lol. It’s done.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would be a terrible move. He took the money on offer from the Tigers and we have moved on. I’d rather Mbye at hooker before we brought back Reynolds.
We just need to be patient and make the right move for the club’s long term future
You can't blame him for taking the money the tigers reportedly offered him, which at the time was way more than our club offered him.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't blame him for taking the money the tigers reportedly offered him, which at the time was way more than our club offered him.
I didn’t blame him for taking the money it was a good move for him and we’ve moved on. If Tigers no longer believe he’s worth what they are paying him then that’s their problem. They are good at buyers remorse. They were once paying 3 coaches at the same time due to sackings so their planning isn’t the best.