CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where's Marley? Oh but Mbye is GOD and Reynolds is no good.....bhahahahahaahaha
Oi dropkick you come out of hiding again? Where's the evidence of me bagging Klemmer like you promised ages ago? I complimented Reynolds during the matchday thread but as usual some people want to come on here and pick a fight instead of enjoying a very good win.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Oi dropkick you come out of hiding again? Where's the evidence of me bagging Klemmer like you promised ages ago? I complimented Reynolds during the matchday thread but as usual some people want to come on here and pick a fight instead of enjoying a very good win.
So what do you think of today's performance ;p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
With a proper halfback in the side Reynolds can play his natural game instead of trying to do half of the halfbacks job for him. Frawley / Reynolds are a very good combo. Reynolds seems to have lost his brain explosions too, which is good. Id be very pissed off if we lost Reynolds.

Hes the most "bulldogs" like player ive seen since Lamb. Tenacious, always trying hard, loves the jersey. Hes a dog of war. Hes also been one of our best this year and the bagging of him this year has been undeserved. Even in the matches we lost he was one of our best, and scored the only try vs Storm through his usual manic determination. I just love the Frawley > Reynolds combo. All this time we had the answer to our halves problem playing NSW Cup. Better late then never i guess...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So what do you think of today's performance ;p
I said he was very good, especially during that period just after halftime. His sideways running was far more effective when he started using Brenko more effectively. I still wouldn't re-sign him though lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm 50-50 about signing. Comes down to how much tho .
I want a half that can play on either side and little bit more skill. We can't stick with left and right hand side halves for much longer with the way the game is going. Also while Cronk is still available i'm going all out for him.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Career reignited with a genuine 7 to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.