Kennel Established
Reaction score
Confirmed by des josh will start at 6 against manly

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
good. don't like him playing off the bench.

This probably means Jmoz out and Mbye to centre

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
good. don't like him playing off the bench.

This probably means Jmoz out and Mbye to centre
I don't like him playing at all...but he was always going to come back in once Morris went down. All i hope he does is do what he does best and support the forwards and run straight.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is it for Hodkinson and Reynolds now. I really do think they'll bounce back this week and prove a point. The spotlight is definitely on the 2 of them.

It doesn't get any better than possibly bouncing back against the best halves in the business in DCE and Foran.

I have faith in my team and our players.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
great..... last week we down 6-0 after 30 mins then Reynolds comes on and they score 2 tries in 8 minutes

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
great..... last week we down 6-0 after 30 mins then Reynolds comes on and they score 2 tries in 8 minutes
was one of those tries the one where Hokko missed a tackle on the line?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
or the one where Curtis Rona rushed off his wing to tackle a man that jmoz had well covered, only for benji to throw a cut-out to the winger?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Des has put the challenge down to both Josh and Trent and said take control of this game

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

I wasn't saying he missed the actual tackles that lead to the tries but when he comes on something bad happens to our defensive structure......eg every game he has played this year we have lost

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't like him playing at all...but he was always going to come back in once Morris went down. All i hope he does is do what he does best and support the forwards and run straight.
Reynolds run straight? He hasn't done that since he was a kid needing to go to the dunny.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wasn't saying he missed the actual tackles that lead to the tries but when he comes on something bad happens to our defensive structure......eg every game he has played this year we have lost
In the souths game he had a big influence in both there trys..but no doubt our team looks worse with him on it. Our structure falls apart, he just does no communicate at all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds run straight? He hasn't done that since he was a kid needing to go to the dunny.
Shhh, thats my job to bag him aha. But seriously, he is a good support player and a decent runner when he plays straight, but as we know he goes sideways pretty much 24/7 lol. If he knew how to defend i would throw him in at centre, i think he would do a decent job there without the pressure of guiding a side.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great our most creative and attacking half is pushed out to centre where he won't touch the ball as our slow arse incompetent 7 and side to side running 6 crumble once more.
play trex at 6, Moses at 7 and leave Lichaa on for 80 please

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
a decision is made, finally

regardless of it being reynolds (i think it should be reynolds and mbye by the way) and plodkinson at least there is a decision

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Run straight towards the sideline and try a switch play that hasn't worked for anyone since 1991?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Run straight towards the sideline and try a switch play that hasn't worked for anyone since 1991?
Ahh i ****ing hate him lol. Im actually so pissed that Moses has been shafted for these 2 ffs

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been thinking why not try out Lichaa at half and move Reynolds or cook to hooker and maybe get someone like korasaui next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.