Josh Reynolds spending a lot of time with idol Brad Fittler ahead of Origin debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I got 3 dislikes for suggesting the same thing earlier in the thread , careful bro the pitchforks my come out for joking that a dogs player might have a rack , they are a serious bunch the kennel folk
i'll thumbs up you

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Farrah is a good player but a selfish one, been stating all week that he's gonna play the full 80mins.
This actually turned out to be the most accurate read on the game. Farah gets concussed and a broken nose and cheekbone but stays on. How does that help the team?

S

Sharpy

This actually turned out to be the most accurate read on the game. Farah gets concussed and a broken nose and cheekbone but stays on. How does that help the team?
allan, are you serious? that shows guts, he is not soft or selfish, it is the coaches decision to pull him off. fark me, id have 17 players that could play with a broken cheekbone.
he wanted to win, he doesnt put his hand up to come off like some off the other soft coks in the comp.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
allan, are you serious? that shows guts, he is not soft or selfish, it is the coaches decision to pull him off. fark me, id have 17 players that could play with a broken cheekbone.
he wanted to win, he doesnt put his hand up to come off like some off the other soft coks in the comp.
Exactly how i see it.. need more hard players like that in NSW. good to see its not lost to the game these days..

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fittler and Joey both praised Reynolds performance last night saying his energy and 40-20 kick was amazing. Fittler mentions Origin coaches love to see their players returning to club games displaying good form and improvement in their game. This is exactly what Josh is doing..

Congrats Josh mate, awesome result and well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.