Josh Reynolds silver lining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cleary said he was excited about Reynolds' ability to unify a side on and off the field.

"He's just got to bring himself, that's the first thing, he doesn't have to do anything different," Cleary said. "That's what we signed him, for what he is, not necessarily for what [outsiders] want him to be.

"He's obviously very experienced, he's played in grand finals, he's played in winning teams pretty much his whole career. He's obviously passionate about the game and who he plays for. That's something that sits well with what we're trying to do.

"He's keen after last season to have a big one and I'm looking forward to working with him.

"There's not many guys around where it's so obvious when they leave a club that they have so much respect with players, fans and members. That's a pretty special quality and something we could certainly do with."

http://amp.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...andidate-at-wests-tigers-20171108-gzh97c.html
I'll just leave this here: From the Wests Tigers Forum :grinning:

Unread post by Ivan cleary » Tue 29 Aug, 2017 10:29 pm

im not looking forward to josh renoylds next season tbh :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This I have to respect:

by fergiefurr » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 11:58 am

years ago i used to play in the peakhurst touch mens comp. when i was about 20 there was this 14 year old kid who would hang around after the juniours and try to get a run with any mens team who was short. the kid was a gun but would try and start a fight every second week with grown men, despite being 5ft and 50kgs. found out years later it was josh reynolds.

Good luck Josh but "NOT" against the Dogs :grinning:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to Reynolds. I wonder if the Tigers are looking at the Moylan deal and wishing they had waited....

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The biggest silver lining is we will get to see the best out of the players that used to play outside him.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Cleary said he was excited about Reynolds' ability to unify a side on and off the field.

"He's just got to bring himself, that's the first thing, he doesn't have to do anything different," Cleary said. "That's what we signed him, for what he is, not necessarily for what [outsiders] want him to be.

"He's obviously very experienced, he's played in grand finals, he's played in winning teams pretty much his whole career. He's obviously passionate about the game and who he plays for. That's something that sits well with what we're trying to do.

"He's keen after last season to have a big one and I'm looking forward to working with him.

"There's not many guys around where it's so obvious when they leave a club that they have so much respect with players, fans and members. That's a pretty special quality and something we could certainly do with."

http://amp.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...andidate-at-wests-tigers-20171108-gzh97c.html
I don't think that will happen. He'll play and he'll try, but at the end of the day, his heart belongs with the Bulldogs - he wouldn't really give a shit of the Tigers win, lose or draw. Much like Woods with us. FFS both should've just stayed at their clubs.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here: From the Wests Tigers Forum :grinning:

Unread post by Ivan cleary » Tue 29 Aug, 2017 10:29 pm

im not looking forward to josh renoylds next season tbh :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Yeah, Ivan just doesn't know when to keep his bloody mouth shut. I've been meaning to tell him that other teams come to our forum.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good luck to Reynolds. I wonder if the Tigers are looking at the Moylan deal and wishing they had waited....
Nah, Moylan is a deadset dropkick. No-one wanted him at the club, especially me.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
For me, the Reynolds silver lining is this:

Reynolds is no longer our sub-par half, and an opposing team now has that sub-par half.

It's a win win for us.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For me, its hoping we find someone else thats always there chasing everything putting all he has into getting us a win. First here to put his body on the line to help his team mate.
I know im in the small group here that is actually not happy to see him go, but on the other hand excited to see what our future brings. Good times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.