Josh Reynolds silver lining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Melbourne were so dominant for so many years because they invested all their money in their spine. Forwards come and go but the thing about forwards is that they require no natural skill. They just need to be big and to have decent training and determination. The spine is the important part. Paying overs for any person who is not in the spine is a waste of money.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Fuck you des Reynolds was the heart of the team you monkey.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We got this big wide running second rower playing for Newtown if you're interested :grinning:
You have a ready made replacement for Graham coming over then! It's perfect

George kazzi

Waterboy
Reaction score
Zee des will win a grand final with the dogs but I think they need to find a hooker Reynolds would have been a top hooker he played there when ennis was injured the way he plays is like a hooker

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
there are 6 other regular players in our team who have had extensions in recent past, i will get rid of first before even thinking about getting rid of Reynolds.
I can understand your disappointed I am too but loyalty in RL left years ago circa 2008 ask SBW

The comparison with Ennis and Lichaa different in that Lichaa was a rookie whereas Foran is a proven match winner with runs on the board (championship winner international player)

On pure football ability it's an upgrade

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can understand your disappointed I am too but loyalty in RL left years ago circa 2008 ask SBW

The comparison with Ennis and Lichaa different in that Lichaa was a rookie whereas Foran is a proven match winner with runs on the board (championship winner international player)

On pure football ability it's an upgrade

what pisses me off as i said earlier is not getting rid of Reynolds... its offering peanuts to Reynolds rewarding mediocre players like Mbye, eastwood and Tolman.

and this is not the first time it happened.... remember Liccha for Ennis.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear I was shown the same rainbows and butterflies when liccha was spruiked to be our savior and i was told to let go Ennis

they even made the thread "Ennis who"
Lichaa was an unknown quantity when we signed him. Unfortunately he hasnt become as good as we would have liked. But foran is a proven marquee half for both club and country. Very different situation to compare.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what pisses me off as i said earlier is not getting rid of Reynolds... its offering peanuts to Reynolds rewarding mediocre players like Mbye, eastwood and Tolman.

and this is not the first time it happened.... remember Liccha for Ennis.
Mbye may have become mediocre but at the time he was signed every one was super excited about him. Im sure you were even. So its a little rediculous to be comparing what happened then to now.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa was an unknown quantity when we signed him. Unfortunately he hasnt become as good as we would have liked. But foran is a proven marquee half for both club and country. Very different situation to compare.

yeah different situation, true, Ennis was considered even worst than Reynolds over here and no one gave him any regards.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye may have become mediocre but at the time he was signed every one was super excited about him. Im sure you were even. So its a little rediculous to be comparing what happened then to now.

haahaha yo must be new here.

I copped abuse from every single person for defending Ennis.

there were battles here between me and another poster called Northernbeaches dogs.

who is death riding Des these days.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A moderately handy First grader is making way for an INTERNATIONAL 5/8

Get the fuck over it people. Everyone should be jumping for joy.
I don't know, but for some strange reason, I don' feel like jumping right now

George kazzi

Waterboy
Reaction score
We need sum that can control the game and make our attack better and Foran can do both

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
haahaha yo must be new here.

I copped abuse from every single person for defending Ennis.

there were battles here between me and another poster called Northernbeaches dogs.

who is death riding Des these days.
Im not so new here, i just didnt get involved by responding to threads. I preferred to read the news and avoid the dickheads. This past offseason changed my standpoint. I too have had a run in with nthnbeachesdog, to the point he was banned. So i hear ya.
At the end of the day players will always come and go. Sometimes its heartbreaking, and other times your actually glad. This is a sad day i admit, but there will be plenty of good days ahead.
I have been following this club gor close to 30 years and i expect to be following them for another 50. There is always brighter days ahead. Dwelling on the negative like all the deathriders of the club, coach and players over the offseason did will do no good for anyone.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only thing that can fk this up is not Forans playing ability but the fact that Reynolds was loved by the whole squad

Foz hopefully can gel with the squad but seemed like every player in the squad from Kasiano to Frawley were 'best mates' with grub

George kazzi

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's probably better for the club and it is what it is every one loved him but we need to win games

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing that can fk this up is not Forans playing ability but the fact that Reynolds was loved by the whole squad

Foz hopefully can gel with the squad but seemed like every player in the squad from Kasiano to Frawley were 'best mates' with grub
I agree. Team morale will suffer for sure. But if we can keep kas and graham it should make some happy too.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This forum is a funny place. I didnt think anyone really believed Reynolds was a better player then Foran? And we make an upgrade to an international half and so many of you are really pissed! I get that he played his guts out for the dogs and he was a junior but he isn't in the same class as Foran if we are being honest. Also if he really loved our club as much as we believe he would have taken the 500k per season to win a premiership with us.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best thing the dogs could do right now is let kas go so he can sign with the sharks ;)
I dont think he'd like your training, we've got Des who had George Rose for years so we know how to keep our forwards nice and plump.

Status
Not open for further replies.