Josh Reynolds Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He may not be the most popular player here but FMD I love watching him play with his passion & determination

Hes not worth the 800K but he can change a game just through his will to win and energy

For mine hes the perfect bench player can change a game whenever he comes on.. did that many times with us also

Tonight the Tigers were struggling to score. He comes on at dummy half, sets up a try with a grubber through, scores a try from dummy half then late on makes a huge one on one tackle on a Roosters forward knocking the ball out and giving his team a chance to win..

Reynolds is a player that punches above his weight , he doesnt have the skill and size but makes up for it in other ways

At the least you Can only have nothing but respect for him

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will not be shocked if anderson and co persuade him to come back once his contract is done.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He also gifted them the penalty goal that was the difference in the end. He's gone and you losers need to start supporting our own players more than opposition players.
Because most of the team is full of overpaid duds. It is hard to support duds.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Support our own players lol that coming from you bahahahahhahahahahahah FMD.
I do support our players more than the opposition, don't talk shit.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He may not be the most popular player here but FMD I love watching him play with his passion & determination

Hes not worth the 800K but he can change a game just through his will to win and energy

For mine hes the perfect bench player can change a game whenever he comes on.. did that many times with us also

Tonight the Tigers were struggling to score. He comes on at dummy half, sets up a try with a grubber through, scores a try from dummy half then late on makes a huge one on one tackle on a Roosters forward knocking the ball out and giving his team a chance to win..

Reynolds is a player that punches above his weight , he doesnt have the skill and size but makes up for it in other ways

At the least you Can only have nothing but respect for him
I take it tigers won?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
JR scored the second try and assisted the first one with a beautiful grubber.

Gave away a penalty which resulted in 2 points for roosters.

but lets focus on the 2 points he gave away as a result of a penalty. lol
It’s Marley right?

I can’t keep up with all the name changes
I’m thinking of going back to skippy

Status
Not open for further replies.