Opinion Josh Reynolds or Kyle Flanagan

JOSH OR KYLE FOR 7

• Total voters

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ideally 80 but can carry someone on the bench that can play 20-30 minutes if needed. Brown or Averillo could fill in if you want names.

When we can start using our development players (Rajab who should already be top 30)/someone like Oloapu is more ready they're both better options than Flanagan just on potential alone. Rajab already better imo.

Flanagan starting 7 is an inept decision. We had since last year/season to prepare alternatives.

Your last comment shows you're a delusional tosser.
@Tassie Devil we have a couple of new contenders for TKFC.

@bradyk and @TwinTurbo

Should be a spectacle and attract a huge crowd :tearsofjoy:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where is the play one short option please?????

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the journos are the WORST judges of all.
I would rather they make up bullshit rumours than telling coaches who to pick.

A rumour has a chance of coming true.

Them giving advice about a game they have never played doesn’t

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flanagun should be the 14 utility, can he play centre/hooker/half?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m on the Josh bandwagon (big shout out to @Critta Magic ) but for anyone to suggest JR is capable of 80 mins or as a halfback is baked on so many levels..

Josh could turn out to be a great 14 for us for this year. But, he is an “energy” reactive footy player and definitely not a game managing half. Until we develop a 7 or steal one we will be fucked and Burton will cop flack for looking ineffective.
I think the best way to use JR is to not hesitate and wait till 60th minute when we are down by 20 points but thrust him into the action early if we are down by 12 or more.

JR won't be able to play 80mins at high intensity unless he is playing 5/8 and Burton moves to centres and does the kicking.

We will obviously go to into games with intent to play Flanno for 60mins and then replace with JR. But if we falling behind in first half, need to go to plan B. Throw in JR from the 30th minute and then swap them back later in 2nd half.

Objective is to win games, not preserve the energy levels of the bench players, nor try to stick to the pre-game gameplan if things are going pear shaped.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Bulldogs lose more than they win, no matter who is 7, then might as well pick the most entertaining player.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tbf Flanagan has never been able to play halfback either.
Spot on. I think Reynolds in his 30 minutes or whatever over the trials offered more to the team thank flopagun did both trials combined. No shock though. Grub even old and past it at least has some ability. Unlike flopagun who’s only ability is to ruin any attack when he’s got the ball.

Reactions: DDR

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bob, I love your stuff. But Flange just can’t play footy..
Yeah back to the Jets, hang on, wasnt his dad a coach at some stage?
Gus is forcing him to learn, kind of like Putin.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Side note it’s a positive that Reynolds has come back to finish a successful career. Played some wonderful football here in his prime. Helped make a couple big pushes to the grand final. Earned a origin win… comes back from uk o finish a jersey he wore with pride.

Meanwhile flopaguns on his last year of a failure of a contract and everyone that’s a dog fan can’t wait to see it and those that don’t like the dogs fear it as they know we might actually finally get a good fucking 7 while freeing up half a mil!!!

Reactions: DDR

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil we have a couple of new contenders for TKFC.

@bradyk and @TwinTurbo

Should be a spectacle and attract a huge crowd :tearsofjoy:
Someone is taking on @TwinTurbo ? Damn, good for you @bradyk but when it comes to knowledge you don't want to take on an ex coach ...

Thanks for the tag btw @GA45 it's good to see the club is growing. Haven't seen a good old barney on here for some time!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where ... as in where do you need to come to suck my cunt?

Or

Where ... as in where on my cunt do I want you to suck?

Happy to answer both for you if you like ...
Both questions