Josh Reynolds opens up about what it is like to be coached by Ivan Cleary after Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
When do we play the tigers ?
I’m expecting Reynolds to earn himself a long suspension in that game.
He doesn’t to well with emotion, and there’ll be plenty in that game.
He should just let it go and move on, we have.
Round 12 and Round 20

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a lot of salty commentary going on.

I see deja vu with Mick Ennis who was labeled too old, gives away too many penalties, takes too long to pass the ball and so on and so on. Nek minute he is a premiership winner at Cronulla, not that Reynolds will be winning one with that Tigers squad.

He must of done something right to win a SOO series and play in 2 GF's, but maybe the teams he was playing in was just carrying him?

2012 & 2014 was a spine on budget money, and we will see what the multi-million-pin up spine has to offer. (Hopefully a premiership)

Hope the Dogs flog the Tigers by 50 and rub it into Reynolds, but i reckon we have by far the most hypocritical fans in the league that comes down to today's millenials.
Whose multi-million pin up spine are you talking about?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a lot of salty commentary going on.

I see deja vu with Mick Ennis who was labeled too old, gives away too many penalties, takes too long to pass the ball and so on and so on. Nek minute he is a premiership winner at Cronulla, not that Reynolds will be winning one with that Tigers squad.

He must of done something right to win a SOO series and play in 2 GF's, but maybe the teams he was playing in was just carrying him?

2012 & 2014 was a spine on budget money, and we will see what the multi-million-pin up spine has to offer. (Hopefully a premiership)

Hope the Dogs flog the Tigers by 50 and rub it into Reynolds, but i reckon we have by far the most hypocritical fans in the league that comes down to today's millenials.
I agree mate.

I absolutely laughed at the idiots who idolised him in our last Belmore game - lapping it up, putting him on their shoulders etc.

Yes he has heart, and no one will question that. But he has held us back for a LONG LONG time.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could have a good game here Reynolds not worth 850 a year Foran is a much better player
Foran looks like he is in a much better space now then he was at parra and the warriors
He went threw a rough time marriage break down regardless of what was at fault and injury having to go back to NZ he wanted to be close to his kids and looks like he has a new missus and looks happy
If he stays fit I think he will be a good buy for us

Status
Not open for further replies.