Josh Reynolds on his first day at Wests Tigers, Luke Brooks and bringing the passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds is a gun. He has had no real proper coaching or mentorship throughout his whole first grade career and has played state of origin....he has won us more games than I can count. Ask Teerry Lamb what Reynolds meant to the club.

Those of you who undervalue him are foolish tbh....and your constant slagging off will only make you look stupider when he improves and develops consistency to match the spark he can provide.

So shortsighted! Letting him go was dumb.
You could tell he played for the love of it. He's a determined bloke and i think he'll do some wonderful things at the tigers

Malla

Reaction score
Who cares if he isn't smiling, he's making millions playing for a shit team, he will buy shit to make him smile. Don't feel for sorry for him being pushed out cause he loves the bulldogs lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You could tell he played for the love of it. He's a determined bloke and i think he'll do some wonderful things at the tigers
I agree totally. I think he'll go very well there.

I also think it's a little gross the amount of shit he cops on here. He obviously cares about this club a lot and he won us plenty of games. People are pretty disrespectful sometimes.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Who cares if he isn't smiling, he's making millions playing for a shit team, he will buy shit to make him smile. Don't feel for sorry for him being pushed out cause he loves the bulldogs lol
Why the sarcasm? That's exactly whsat happened and he deserves sympathy. he was undervalued and offered significantly less than his worth- a slap in the face from a club he has done so much for. It's great Pay is here to put us back on track....it totally sucks Josh will miss out on that.

Typically simplistic comment from the Reynolds bashing brigade.

Malla

Reaction score
Why the sarcasm? That's exactly whsat happened and he deserves sympathy. he was undervalued and offered significantly less than his worth- a slap in the face from a club he has done so much for. It's great Pay is here to put us back on track....it totally sucks Josh will miss out on that.

Typically simplistic comment from the Reynolds bashing brigade.
Why should anyone feel sympathetic? He's making millions playing the game he loves. Poor guy isn't playing for his favourite club lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why should anyone feel sympathetic? He's making millions playing the game he loves. Poor guy isn't playing for his favourite club lol
Well, I'm not really fussed whether people are sympathetic, I just think the disrespect is pissweak.....and money isn't the only measure of happiness man!

Last edited:

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He could have stayed but he would have had to take a pay cut.

He chose the cash and another team.

Hope this is the last article we hear on the ****. He is a tiger now and our enemy.

I hope Klemmer coathangers him sending him to Disneyland next year when we play them.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Making the call now that he'll be done for an attempted trip and will miss the Rd 12 game against the Dogs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hope this is the last article we hear on the ****. He is a tiger now and our enemy.

I hope Klemmer coathangers him sending him to Disneyland next year when we play them.
Would you sacrifice a couple of hundred thousand dollars a year if you were in his position. Or would you leave a business run by your family for a rival company that was offering 30% or 40% more money? He can't play footbal forever and i don't blame him for taking marquee money when the finish line on his carrer is approaching. I don't doubt that the club has abused his loyalty in the past since they knew he was a fairly loyal bloke.

To me he's only the enemy when we're playing against him and I'd never wish injury upon him. It's little wonder he left when some of the people he busted himself to impress can take on this type of attitude towards him.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Haha...you said it brother.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you sacrifice a couple of hundred thousand dollars a year if you were in his position. Or would you leave a business run by your family for a rival company that was offering 30% or 40% more money? He can't play footbal forever and i don't blame him for taking marquee money when the finish line on his carrer is approaching. I don't doubt that the club has abused his loyalty in the past since they knew he was a fairly loyal bloke.

To me he's only the enemy when we're playing against him and I'd never wish injury upon him. It's little wonder he left when some of the people he busted himself to impress can take on this type of attitude towards him.
Yes he chose to run sideways to the Bank.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds is a gun. He has had no real proper coaching or mentorship throughout his whole first grade career and has played state of origin....he has won us more games than I can count. Ask Terry Lamb what Reynolds meant to the club.

Those of you who undervalue him are foolish tbh....and your constant slagging off will only make you look stupider when he improves and develops consistency to match the spark he can provide.

So shortsighted! Letting him go was dumb.
I think you summed it up very well. He has never had the opportunity of good coaching. He will improve immensely
at the Tigers with the personal coaching he will get. He was just about the only player last year who shows any enthusiasm.
He and Foran would have been good value.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A shit team ay. What's this about then....

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already taking the back seat. Didn't Cleary say part of the reason they signed him for experience/leadership?
Think it's safe to say he can't organise a team and the Tigers signed him with this knowledge.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A shit team ay. What's this about then....
Come on Tacky even good teams have off days and shit teams get lucky :p But I applaud you for your constant loyalty the TigPies they aren't all that bad!!! Josh will certainly make a difference to your team only time will tell what the wings of change will bring.

Last edited:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right the roosters didn't want anything to do with him

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds got a great deal for himself. Tigers threw the money at someone who gives 100% effort. While the Titans threw money at prima donna Hayne.

Already that tells you the kind of culture Cleary wants to build, he wants to reward players who give it their all.

Status
Not open for further replies.