Josh Reynolds has received a downgrade and is free to play - QLD Media is very angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
How filthy are these scummy journos honestly. Stooping low enough to put a pun calling Reynolds a dog, and using obscene language to make a point is desperate journalism.

Keep crying as Raelene so perfectly put it.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And Wally Lewis was whinging about respect...

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
calling josh a dog when nate myles would be penalised every tackle if it wasn't for origin leniency.

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha just seen the interview with raelene when she says they can keep crying and josh cracks up. Typical qlders. When they are winning its ok as soon as they lose the excuses and bullshit comes out. F*** of u inbred pieces of shit

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I live up here and as far as I can tell, no one has condemned Grubby for that tackle, as a matter of fact 99% of the Queenslanders I have spoke to agreed it was worth no more than a penalty and get on with life.
Even King Wally agreed.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One day a Queenslander dies so before he goes to heaven he arrives at the gates of St Peters.
"Age?" Peter asks.
"24" the little Queenslander replied.
"Where did you live?"
"Well, um, Gympie"
"Were you blue or were you red" asked St. Peter.
"Red till I died" replied the Queenslander.
"Sorry no Queenslanders allowed into heaven they are all robbing little twats!"
"But but I have done good things."
"Like what?"
"Well, last week I gave a tenner to the homeless the week before that I gave a tenner to oxfam and
the day I died I gave a tenner to the heart foundation!"
"Well I will see what I can do I will go and explain the situation to God."
After half an hour out comes St. Peter followed by god who is wearing a NSW blue shirt.
"Right I heard what you have done with all the good causes what with giving away thirty bucks to charity and I have come up with a solution" God said.
"What is it?" asked the Queenslander.
"Well, here is your thirty bucks now piss off!"

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I live up here and as far as I can tell, no one has condemned Grubby for that tackle, as a matter of fact 99% of the Queenslanders I have spoke to agreed it was worth no more than a penalty and get on with life.
Even King Wally agreed.
Sounds like you and the people you know are doing better at ignoring media beatup than many in NSW. Kudos!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Even King Wally agreed.
Lol thats nice to hear.

Pity it's all the uninformed morons who whinge about it online.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Say goodbye to minor premiership and almost certainly a grand final appearance and win. Toooo many injuries and shit with origin stuffing us up along with suspensions.
It's a shame coz I actually said at the start of the season it's our year but reality got the better of me

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Say goodbye to minor premiership and almost certainly a grand final appearance and win. Toooo many injuries and shit with origin stuffing us up along with suspensions.
It's a shame coz I actually said at the start of the season it's our year but reality got the better of me
Personally I couldn't care less about the minor premiership - we are a rich club that doesn't need $100k. Who remembers we were the MP's in 2012 except dogs supporters.

Have faith, if we finish in the top 4 we will be fine. Morris will be back when it counts. The halves will be much better for the experience as long as they remain injury free.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh heard a radio commentator up here whinging today that he cant believe he got off after what happened to McKinnon.

The McKinnon tackle was a lot different IMO. While both tackles were not intended to injure the tackled players, there were a few key factors that make Josh's tackle a lot less dangerous. One is that Alex tucked, which was probably a reflex to avoid a faceplant, but he put his head in the wrong position. His arms were trapped and he couldnt get them out in front of him in time to protect his face that way. If he hadnt tucked, he was going to eat some serious turf.

The other key difference was that the Storm players were driving him into the ground on an angle where his legs were above his head level. That added the weight and impact with the ground, coupled with the wrong angle that did the damage. Reynolds let him go and kind of threw his legs to the ground (maybe to try and get is legs to the ground before his body, correct the angle). It was more like a cartwheel.

Tate has said it was the scariest thing that has hgappened to him in the game. Not trying to help Reynolds be out for Origin 2 hey? Little girls can do cartwheels all the time without being scarred for life. He needs to htfu and stfu.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate QLDer bitches...man even teo and cowboys coach are furious and keep comparing to the McKinnon tackle...so ****ing retarded I swear stop comparing they were 2 different tackles...also who remembers when cooper Cronk got off with a spear tackle around 2 years ago...just before game 1 and like faeoso or whatever his name is got like 11 and Inu got like 5 on inglis remember that shit?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For some reason reading the tittle of this thread esp this part "QLD media is very angry" the below movie quote came to my mind...

Xian: Because I tell them you say they no good fighters and that their mother have sex with mules. (reminded me of QLDers)
Kurt: You what!?
Xian: Oohhh, make them very angry. Fight hard. Good training!

Best movie!!!
Ahhhh, kickboxer.
Nuk su kau ! Nuk su kau !

Status
Not open for further replies.