Josh Reynolds has received a downgrade and is free to play - QLD Media is very angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do the points get reduced from game to game if he keeps his nose clean?
Not too sure if anyone responded to this but my understanding is, and I could be wrong?, is that every 'clean' game he has, 5 points are deducted.

Edit- FFS. Disregard this post, Stoofy haha

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
how the fck did he get off!?

hahahahahaha good times. Poor Jordan McLean

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just looking at pictures from last nights hearing and i noticed that no NSWRL people were there.

You would think considering Josh was playing for NSW and under NSWRL banner when he was charged, surely Daley or a selector would have been in his corner last night....

Did the bulldogs pay for Mr Nick Ghabbar or did NSWRL chip in also?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looking at pictures from last nights hearing and i noticed that no NSWRL people were there.

You would think considering Josh was playing for NSW and under NSWRL banner when he was charged, surely Daley or a selector would have been in his corner last night....

Daley was live on the Sterlo show. When the news came in that Reynolds was cleared for SOO2, Daley almost choked on his water from excitement

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hilarious. Poor Queensland.
Just in regards to this, what are the media guidelines in terms of insinuated swearing? Surely this isn't allowed?

It's expected from Phone Tapping Limited, though.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You have to remember this is their version of the Telegraph but it's 100x more trashy.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And LOL at pinning their hopes at some roid muncher who runs at wingers. I'd worry a little less about that roid muncher and worry a bit more about my 1, 7 and 9.

Fcking inbred *****.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And LOL at pinning their hopes at some roid muncher who runs at wingers. I'd worry a little less about that roid muncher and worry a bit more about my 1, 7 and 9.

Fcking inbred *****.
Come on, I'm sure we have some Queenslanders on here too.

And to those people I would like to say "Suck it"

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Fcking inbred *****.
Are u saying thats not his natural physique?

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

true

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is this something the NSWRL have ever done? It occurred to me too but it just might not be the done thing.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
For some reason reading the tittle of this thread esp this part "QLD media is very angry" the below movie quote came to my mind...

Xian: Because I tell them you say they no good fighters and that their mother have sex with mules. (reminded me of QLDers)
Kurt: You what!?
Xian: Oohhh, make them very angry. Fight hard. Good training!

Best movie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.