KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a predictable angle the journos took

Feel good story

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not only about what portion of salary cap he will occupy even if the tigers pay most of it . He's also going to occupy a spot in the top 30 potentially at the expense of a younger and better player in the halves.
It's a NO about him coming back IMO.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh is everything we are currently missing - aggression, passion and a **** that can fucken run the ball and give it his all.

Has more Bulldogs DNA in his left nut than the flogs who have a constant dig at him on the kennel.

Welcome home Reynolds

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking of it this way. The club is unlikely to retain Lichaa and Nu Brown past this year. The money they are on could easily cover Reynolds plus add in what the Tigers are putting in.

So the question then is, does Reynolds offer more than Lichaa and Brown?

Personally I'd have to say yes. We need more heads in the leadership team who can actually lead (not like Adam Elliott). Not to mention Reynolds can lift a side.

There's a new found maturity in how he speaks, and he's finally settled down it seems.

2 Years at $250k a season plus get tigers to put in $350-550k I reckon sounds fair.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
^^^^ How do I like my own post ffs

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol fuck him.

Injury prone basket case. Remember how he got carried out in his last game like a hero despite taking a bigger cheque at another club?

Club has gone to shit if we take him back.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about speaking about not recruiting?

Go Dogs
Wayne Bennett said rabbits had no plans to chase Robert's, and 2 weeks later they signed him, clubs do not speak about recruitment period lmaoo

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the last two years Foran has played more games than him what does that tell you

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bring him back on minimal money. Two year deal, same length as the tigers had him and he can instill some passion in the juniors.

We wouldn’t have made the two grand finals that we did this decade if it wasn’t for blokes like Reynolds, Ennis and Graham who inspired the rest of the team and gave it their all on the field.

If they did sign him, where would you play him? He might be too brittle for the 9 jersey and in all honesty he’s not a 6 despite how Des played him.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember him saying he'd play for peanuts at the dogs, otherwise he can go to the super league.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wayne Bennett said rabbits had no plans to chase Robert's, and 2 weeks later they signed him, clubs do not speak about recruitment period lmaoo
That's the one I was thinking of.

Go Dogs

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
he was a half behind a dominant
Delivered 6 years of shit

No no no

Status
Not open for further replies.