Josh Reynolds contract?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a small vocal minority, any one that goes to the games will behind the team and Josh.
There will be more than a few armchair blokes(aka rep grade footy players in their minds)giving it to him in the gameday thread if he stuffs up, reckon your half a chance of this too tbh! :tongueclosed:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There will be more than a few armchair blokes(aka rep grade footy players in their minds)giving it to him in the gameday thread if he stuffs up, reckon your half a chance of this too tbh! :tongueclosed:
I'd like to think I'm a changed man now. I'm trying to be more positive. Especially after I completely got it wrong on RFM, I thought he was done out here but look at him now. The frustration of watching us struggle for over half a decade was getting to me. Looking back the ranting was unhealthy but also a way of venting that frustration.

It's a new era and there is more trust with the current group. It was easy being an armchair critic when we had clowns in charge of our club. Now we have some really good business & football minds so I feel more at ease with where we are at.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
depends how ciraldo wants to play him though I have a feeling he'll be coming off the bench each game
He hasn’t played hooker once at training or at any opposed sessions
It has always been right side half
The back up hookers have Been nu brown and tbag other young kid

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He hasn’t played hooker once at training or at any opposed sessions
It has always been right side half
The back up hookers have Been nu brown and tbag other young kid
I was referring to tpj not reynolds

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mostly because they hate Grub, IMO. I don't get how a bloke who loves the club so much and led us to two grand finals gets so much hate. Nothing agaist brown...he will be a handy backup and Cup player. Interesting to see how the halves take shape in cup...will it be Oloapu and Rajab in the halves with Brown at 9? Or will Rajab miss out?
Rajab is playing fullback in Reggie’s

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to think I'm a changed man now. I'm trying to be more positive. Especially after I completely got it wrong on RFM, I thought he was done out here but look at him now. The frustration of watching us struggle for over half a decade was getting to me. Looking back the ranting was unhealthy but also a way of venting that frustration.

It's a new era and there is more trust with the current group. It was easy being an armchair critic when we had clowns in charge of our club. Now we have some really good business & football minds so I feel more at ease with where we are at.
Good to read mate, the signs are good the vibes are good, everyone is mostly bullish and if Karlos kicks ass early doors we're going to the top with a bullet.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Talkin' Sport guys reckon the 14 jersey is already agreed on by CC and Gustavo

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has obviously busted his ass to get through pre-season and score a top 30 spot - there was plenty of competition.

If he gets on the field for an NRL game it will be a feel good moment and create a ton of media attention.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well earned by the sounds of it.. congrats.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One can express whatever opinion they wish on platform like this.
I disagree with you entirely about him “leading” at any stage of his tenure here. The way I remember that era Barber, Hodkinson, Ennis, Jimmy Graham were way more influential on the good results at the time.
How did he never get selected to play rep footy after being in the team that broke the QLD winning streak?
Ok Nasheed.