Josh Reynolds contract?

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt he plays much unless there's injuries, this is more to have his energy and passion around the nrl squad imo along with bringing some more fans through the gates, love him or hate there is a shit load of dogs supporters that worship the bloke lol

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCs obviously happy to keep his experience around the young blokes but surely it's just a last-resort thing in case nothing else works

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JR doesnt look out of place at all in the team... His movement is excellent and experience is second to none. Bloke has not missed a beat whilst filling in for Burton on the left edge and playing both sides too.

Funniest thing was watching JR and Maxi trying to throw off after congratulating JR at the end of training after the boys made him dance in the huddle to celebrate his spot. Blokes were like, yeah nah he was only dancing because it was thingiesB'day earlier in the week... shhh.. lol

Last edited:

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Reynolds taken the last top 30 spot ? Thought I read somewhere we were at 28 before signing karl o and now upgrading reynolds.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact the club has added both Nu Brown and Josh Reynolds whilst also signing Karl O doesnt reflect well on the development of Rajab Hayward over the off season.

Still think the squad is way short of quality middle forwards.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The fact the club has added both Nu Brown and Josh Reynolds whilst also signing Karl O doesnt reflect well on the development of Rajab Hayward over the off season.

Still think the squad is way short of quality middle forwards.
Brown brought in as a back-up hooker

2024 we'll fix up the middles (currently solid)

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can’t see him getting much time in FG.
Maybe and I would probably agree, in fact I had my doubts he would even get a spot..so he has achieved what he seemed pretty determined to do, well done JR..unless CC is a soft touch(which I doubt)he has earnt it so far.

Sounds like he is popular with the boys too and they got around him, so that's good for team harmony.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wonder what the halves pecking order is after Burton & Flanagan out of Reynolds, Rajab & Oloapu?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wonder what the halves pecking order is after Burton & Flanagan out of Reynolds, Rajab & Oloapu?
In this moment it's probably Reynolds. Rajab isn't in the 30 and Karl probably wouldn't be thrown in early. It will probably be a different story after 8 weeks.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I get people love to talk tactics, game style etc.

All of that goes out the window when it's a close hard fought game. Passion, desire, team spirit all comes to the front and the x-factor players come up with the clutch plays.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Burton, Reynolds (will move down when Oloapu or Rajab are ready), Oloapu, Rajab, Flanagan. Flanagan shouldn't play 1st grade this year.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting those are the two missing. Cue the speculation
Brah TPJ looks he has been told off by Gus and cc to step the fk out. looks so out of it in that photo

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People whinging about the development of Rhajab. He’s not in the 30. Let him focus on NSW cup for a season. Reynolds will be good for the young fellas. It’s minimum wage for one season. What’s so bad about that?