Josh Reynolds Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you Josh for again turning up today and showing plenty of pride in the jumper.

It's a crying shame that the rest of the squad don't share the same levels of energy and passion as Josh.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Went missing for most of the second half.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Thought this was gonna be a sarcastic thread.

Thanks for this thread. Only this guy has shown pure passion and enthusiasm for the blue and white jumper, as well as James Graham. It's a shame our season has to end like this and a shame that Reynolds' efforts have gone wasted like this.

Dw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
him and jackson are the only two who actually looked like they gave a ****

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In my opinion, he should be our starting hooker next year....

Tried his heart out today....

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Eastwood tried hard also. Execution was the main issue not effort.
We need a revamp of our structure.
Dud thread

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That intercept was what we needed and where our supposedly x-factor player in support? Probably the quickest guy on the field and he was nowhere in support, then he puts in some shit effort and goes down injured the same set. Josh was doing all he could so were most of our forwards but they weren't executing anything with conviction evidenced by that last pass by Pritchard that went out

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
All he wanted all day was some fcuking support, I feel for him, played his heart out while the other ****ers are on Facebook...

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently he cried in a post match interview with MMM.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He gave it his all. Josh could be a great player. If the Dogs can't give him the supporting players he needs, then I can't blame him if he also looks for greener pastures.

indmand0707

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah.... Heard the interview on MMM. He sounded devastated and was holding back tears. If they all played with the same heart it would be a different story.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought this was gonna be a sarcastic thread.

Thanks for this thread. Only this guy has shown pure passion and enthusiasm for the blue and white jumper, as well as James Graham. It's a shame our season has to end like this and a shame that Reynolds' efforts have gone wasted like this.
Well said. Busts his ass week in week out. Deserves far better support from his team mates than what he received today.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Must take control and not be in hokko's shadow.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to improve on some of his game though especially his kicking can be very week at times

I think we could play like the halves at the sharks where hodkinson directs the team around the park and Reynolds gets the ball and plays off what he sees

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so sick and tired of people saying he has so much heart and all the crap. He is not performing! He does stupid stuff and is a reason we are not performing as a team

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I am so sick and tired of people saying he has so much heart and all the crap. He is not performing! He does stupid stuff and is a reason we are not performing as a team
Get out of my thread you niff nuff. Other than Graham he's been our best all year.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get out of my thread you niff nuff. Other than Graham he's been our best all year.
What game are you watching mate he has his moments but he does some really stupid stuff.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Reynolds was great but he wouldn't like this thread. I thought Graham Eastwood Pritchard Perrett Ennis Jackson Finucane Morris all tried hard as well but lacked the execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.