News Josh Ralph

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think loan out flanno overseas for a player swap would be good maybe for one of the halves from St Helens? There's lomax, Theo and that young kid dodd one of them would be good for a swap?

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think loan out flanno overseas for a player swap would be good maybe for one of the halves from St Helens? There's lomax, Theo and that young kid dodd one of them would be good for a swap?
Theo fages he went to Huddersfield for next year on a long term contract. Lewis Dodd a good young propespct St Helens wouldn't let him go same as Jack Welsby another one to keep a eye on from there he a gun only young as well I do like the idea to loan him out to a club if we can't get rid of him altogether

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Theo fages he went to Huddersfield for next year on a long term contract. Lewis Dodd a good young propespct St Helens wouldn't let him go same as Jack Welsby another one to keep a eye on from there he a gun only young as well I do like the idea to loan him out to a club if we can't get rid of him altogether
LOAN FOR JAMES GAVET :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah D0GMATIC - you were the only one to pick up on that.

Am certainly partial to a bit of Iron Maiden (as long as it's played loud).
Yes I doubted it was a coincidence, I love the Irons. You can't put Iron maiden on and not crank the volume up

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Josh Ralph was training with us yesterday.

backup half?
Good to see he just be born lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Irrespective of or putting your relationship status aside would you take Ruan to bed?
I have heard she kick-starts Kenworth's with her clitoris :hearteyes:
I think if she decided she wanted me in bed there'd be nothing I could do about it