Josh Morris' potential try ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The penalty before half time, when Moylan threw his arm over the sideline, instead of us having a full set attacking in there half, they get a penalty, roll down field and score, a joke

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The penalty before half time, when Moylan threw his arm over the sideline, instead of us having a full set attacking in there half, they get a penalty, roll down field and score, a joke
Momentum swing.
Also that retard ref gave us a penalty right on halftime 30m out from our line lol

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More good refereeing just like that fucking cat Moylan putting his hand into touch himself then getting a penalty and a try quickly off it...
For mine that was the turning point.
Jarrod Maxwell is a dick!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Momentum swing.
Also that retard ref gave us a penalty right on halftime 30m out from our line lol
Just on that penalty, why the hell didn't Mbye at least try for once to kick for touch and get some distance?
Christ we only ever get 4 penalties tops a game and he decided he didn't want to play anymore so throw the ball over the sideline, shits me to tears whenever we actually get a penalty Mbye kicks no more than 15 meter gain, the ball often goes further into the bloody crowd than down the line.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just on that penalty, why the hell didn't Mbye at least try for once to kick for touch and get some distance?
Christ we only ever get 4 penalties tops a game and he decided he didn't want to play anymore so throw the ball over the sideline, shits me to tears whenever we actually get a penalty Mbye kicks no more than 15 meter gain, the ball often goes further into the bloody crowd than down the line.
True that

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jarrod Maxwell is a dick!
For mine that was the touchies fault, he was standing on top of it, should have told Maxwell that the prick threw his own arm over the touchline and it had nothping to do with the defenders

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All year they just constantly look fucking tired and cant wait for a break in play so just takpe the easy option

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For mine that was the touchies fault, he was standing on top of it, should have told Maxwell that the prick threw his own arm over the touchline and it had nothping to do with the defenders
Yeah I hear ya but Maxwell decides if he blows a penalty or not ultimately and he is spineless so decided to blow it.
I have never seen a decision actually go that way where a guy deliberately puts his arm over the line, not just over but back over his head reaching for the line, and they give a penalty to that player...as I always say, can you imagine the roles reversed and a dogs player getting away with that?...never!!!
We are continually refereed differently to other teams, no doubt at all.
That decision should be shoved right up the NRLs 'integrity' commissioners arse.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
would have been called double movement, but point is they didnt bother to look.

specially when the bunker gets involved at every single play of the game.

this was very suspect refereeing.
I'm not so sure on the double movement. His momentum was not stopped and they rolled him over and he planted the ball. Agree that the real point is that the gronk Maxwell didn't even look.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It definitely would have been a no try as the arm carrying the ball touched the ground first.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
it was a try

the only way cartwright stopped the try was by rolling morris over but he rolled him too much and ended up in goal. morris did not extend his arm at all he fell over the line

Compare that to the penalty given against us when Morris took Moylan towards the side line and stopped short of taking him over only to have Moylan himself swing his arm backwards and put himself into touch. That was ruled to be an infringement by us.

Now look at the try where Morris certainly is short but is actually rolled by the Penrith player meaning that Morris has not made a second effort it is solely the effort of the Panthers player and the ball ends up on the try line.

Result ;play the ball by us and no look from the bunker. It was certainly close enough to warrant a look in my opinion. Penrith get a try they don't deserve and we miss out on one that certainly appeared to be fair.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was a try. We got fucked there.
Can't be double movement because Morris didn't make a second movement, the Penrith defender rolled him over.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its a try any other day of the week 100%. Doesnt matter if the arm with the ball touches the ground as long as the attacking player isnt the one promoting it. The defender rolls him over onto the line. Fair play.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a disgrace

We cop it from the refs every week. The same thing happened last year at a crucial stage of the semi against the Rorter$.

Time for the club to speak up, like the Roosters did this year after the Anzac game
Same applies to Moylan putting his arm out over the side line should have been a scrum.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya but Maxwell decides if he blows a penalty or not ultimately and he is spineless so decided to blow it.
I have never seen a decision actually go that way where a guy deliberately puts his arm over the line, not just over but back over his head reaching for the line, and they give a penalty to that player...as I always say, can you imagine the roles reversed and a dogs player getting away with that?...never!!!
We are continually refereed differently to other teams, no doubt at all.
That decision should be shoved right up the NRLs 'integrity' commissioners arse.
I'd like to know who Jared Maxwell had his money on for the outcome of the game. That decision was pathetic, everyone else could see that the tackler did not play a part in Moylan's arm touching the sideline. This showed everyone how corrupt the referees really are.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Both those decision were at crucial times of the game and were absolutely game changes.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jarrod Maxwell is a dick![/QUOTE]

Gee mate I have known that for years,lol. And, don't even get me started about the token penalty he gave us on the half time siren . Right down our end of the field and about as much use as tits on a bull. Penalty count 5-3 at half time and 8-4 at full time.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd like to know who Jared Maxwell had his money on for the outcome of the game. That decision was pathetic, everyone else could see that the tackler did not play a part in Moylan's arm touching the sideline. This showed everyone how corrupt the referees really are.
Possibly the same as the touchie who stood there like a log. A lot felt like racing down on to the field and letting both Maxwell and the touchie where they could stick their whistle and flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.