Josh Morris chokes back tears in post match interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was so sad to say goodbye to J Moz. Gave him a cuddle and wished him well....he shall be missed and I just could not help but think he might have been a wee bit regretful that he is leaving. Both he and B Moz and the Beast spent a bit of time after the game saying farewell. Beasty boy will be in the Intrust game next weekend hope we can at least continue on and even win it.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seeing Josh choke back tears is humbling for Bulldogs fans. A true Bulldog. Good to see a player who’s heart was in the club. No coincidence he was the one to lead the team song. Will miss this bloke.
Good luck Josh...We will miss you :cry:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice to see emotion from a player like josh after soo many years of service to the bulldogs.!! At least we know he loves the blue an white an we all love the guy for being apart of it for the best part of a decade.

Always will be a bulldog an always will be respected as a champion bloke Who was passionate and dedicated to the club..!

Thank you joshy.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck the salary Cap and fuck the NRL!!:rage:
There should be some kind of give when it comes to players like the Morris Brothers FFS/IMO can you imagine the the experience that these two blokes would give to the young blokes coming through the system and the experience that these two Guys offer with their experience rebuilding our club moving forward.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He came across to the kennel yesterday to take pictures with as many fans as possible
Josh worked his way around the fence right up until he was due on stage for a presentation
I was really taken back by his actions,in my book a true Doggies Legend
Steve slippery Morris must be so proud
Going to miss ya Josh

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it true Josh is only on 210k a year on Cronulla?

Can't remember where I heard that figure (radio I think) but I heard it.
210k on the books and an unreported number of brown paper bags.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matthew Wright also in talks... swap deal for nu brown

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all seriousness... If the sharks blow up with this salary scandal and cant honour the contract do we want this guy to play on?

Status
Not open for further replies.