JOSH MORRIS: BULLDOGS 'MORE RELAXED' WITHOUT DES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The worst was James Graham on NRL 360. He came across as being so dumb and brain washed by Hasler. "i honestly don't know.... blah blah blah.... the gaffer...... blah blah blah....."
On the other hand, Woods would answer the questions with honesty.
tbh this attitude turned me right off him..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heaps relaxed man, prolly pullin cones in the sheds, who knows what happens behind the scenes these days dude.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we win the premiership, should we invite Des on stage considering he built this team? It's only fair.
He built a team with Mbye in the halves (not a half) and Hopoate not playing 1/4 of Sunday games (not a full time player). That's just off the top of my head. Improvements were possible just by being a rational person, but Hasler refused to be rational.

Anyone remember the game last year when we were behind by like 14-0 and we kicked a field goal instead of going for a try? hahaha. At least this year we might score some tries.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So were Griffin, Kearney, Smith and Sheens yet there they are all with jobs in footy.....
Hasler is older than all of those were perhaps excluding Sheens at the time but we are all wiser these days as well (supposedly..hehe)
Hasler ruined a very successful club in a very short space of time... i think he is toast... time will tell I guess

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wrong attitude.. Wrong is wrong and should be exposed at all costs
No it's not the wrong attitude, publicly bagging a coach is the completely wrong attitude and i doubt will get that player very far in the NRL. It's not the players place and it should never be the players place to come out and publicly bag a coach, they are employed by the club to play football not to go out in public and bag the coach that their employer pays them to take instruction from. Again if they have a problem they should take it up with the coaching staff and or their employers, not the media, that's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.