Josh Morris - Belmore most hostile crowd - I HATE Souths

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who Is The white haired **** and the other bloke?
Somebody already mentioned Maroon. The other bloke is Adam Peacock who was with Fox Sports as one of those Fox Sports News reader chicks & I think he is now with Ladbrokes the sponsor of this show.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many Qlders do you see changing allegiance for national games over their state ? NSW are piss weak hence why they lose the games they’re not meant to lose. I.e worst Qld side ever 2 times in 95 under fatty and 2020 under bennett
Josh papalii literally just did it

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i hate QLD but you cannot deny that their passion is far far far above NSW, they've won series with weaker teams. If QLD had NSW's talent pool at the moment they are likely to go on another 8 series wins in a row. We get saved more often than not by individual brilliance.

Josh Morris is a legend, Souffs is legitimately one of the worse sides in the comp, they're dirty as fuck

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
i hate QLD but you cannot deny that their passion is far far far above NSW, they've won series with weaker teams. If QLD had NSW's talent pool at the moment they are likely to go on another 8 series wins in a row. We get saved more often than not by individual brilliance.

Josh Morris is a legend, Souffs is legitimately one of the worse sides in the comp, they're dirty as fuck
NSW selectors don't help....generally been picking the wrong calibre of SOO player since 1980.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many Qlders do you see changing allegiance for national games over their state ? NSW are piss weak hence why they lose the games they’re not meant to lose. I.e worst Qld side ever 2 times in 95 under fatty and 2020 under bennett
Well they have far less pacific island players in their squad for a start and Papalii just picked samoa for the world cup. Conveniently NSW only seem to not get origin the years they lose.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ashley Klein gets origin. Horrendous officiating in game 3 which gave the Blues no chance.

To top it off he came up with one of the biggest bunker blunders in history to assist a QLD club.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
More passion is a cop out. The referee influence at Suncorp stadium cannot be denied.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh Papalii, Felise Kaufusi

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C’mon Trent. We don’t need the 2 head Qlder comments. Show some class mate you’re better than that.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I saw something about this recently in reference to Qld passion. Also basing this view on many Queenslanders I know for me it's a tribalism thing. Since 1908 clubs were formed and for NSW those clubs (especially in Sydney in the beginning) our clubs were the outlet of our passion and tribalism.

While Qld had their own competition and clubs they weren't in the elite competition until 1988 so many adopted a NSW club they supported or liked. However as Origin was reinvented and all Qld players played for Qld, they suddenly had their own team with their own players and this became a mass outlet of state wide tribalism.

I know for me even during the Bulldogs' successful times, I would take two or three Origin series losses in a row in a heartbeat, if it meant the Bulldogs won the premiership. Some Qlders I know would struggle with that given the importance they place on an Origin win. I love NSW and support them, but the Australian team is also an equal or even greater passion than the NSW team and both are definitely a step down from my passion for the Bulldogs, because they're my tribe.