Josh Morris - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmoz has been such a good player for us, he has passion and energy for us. I believe he is the best centre in the world with all his speed and strength and was all over Inglis during origin to back that up. Only thing is that if we had his brother partnering him on the wing that would be a truly special thing for our team and the amount of attack they would have wow.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Will start to shred teams up now that Barba is back and can feed him quality ball

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Will start to shred teams up now that Barba is back and can feed him quality ball
Waiting for this to happen, alot of things are starting to fall into place for us its just been slow due to injuries and suspensions.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Great tackle on Beau Ryan today.

Really liked him revving up the army near the end of the game too.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great tackle on Beau Ryan today.

Really liked him revving up the army near the end of the game too.
It was. I hope that Hodko stays in firsts as I think he can give Josh more quality ball the Keating has

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was. I hope that Hodko stays in firsts as I think he can give Josh more quality ball the Keating has
I'm glad someone else has seen this today, he probably had his most touches today so far this year

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing really good tonight with great line breaks

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looked very dangerous and is getting much more early ball which is helping his game immensely. Morris will only get better from here IMO

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Poor bloke really wanted to score tonight could tell he was cut at the end after chasing the Ennis kick lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris's drive was bloody brilliant :o

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
J Moz putting in tonight. Unlucky to stay scoreless. Saving it for next week..

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Unlucky not to have a try so far this season:( came close to scoring tonight on at least 2-3 occasions.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If flavor of the month Blake Ferguson takes Morris's place in the NSW origin team i will support the toads this year and hope Greg Inglis runs over him. Josh Morris is clearly the best centre in NSW. I don't understand how Michael Jennings always gets the preferred left centre position over Josh he is sooo over rated and sucks in defence. Josh has been on fire lately but Im afraid our slow start to the year and his lack of tries may cost him his spot in the NSW team.

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Morris will be first one picked. He was 18th man for Australia. He's killing it at the moment

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has not scored this year. Backing him to get a hattrick this week.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His lack of tries is no problem at all for me. How many has Brown scored outside him and how much hard work is he doing? Kemp scored fuck all tries at the Dragons the year the won the comp at fullback but played great all year.

Having said that I hope he bags 20 before the year is out. He deserves them.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
His lack of tries is no problem at all for me. How many has Brown scored outside him and how much hard work is he doing? Kemp scored fuck all tries at the Dragons the year the won the comp at fullback but played great all year.

Having said that I hope he bags 20 before the year is out. He deserves them.
Kemp? I think you need to lay off the hemp lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.