News Josh Massoud

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don't know why he even thought he had a case. "I didn't say I would slit their throats. I said something much worse"
Hense the reason I probably lost a few jobs over the years but I would have said yeah let’s meet up mate come on mate

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't know why he even thought he had a case. "I didn't say I would slit their throats. I said something much worse"
Not exactly a ringing endorsement from his various work places...though I guess the media barons would stick together to diss him bc he's suing.

Anyone know what he is up to now?

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kinda a bit more of Massoud's side of things.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Kinda a bit more of Massoud's side of things.

Lol at the kid wept uncontrollably and had to be sent home.. Ha ha ha ha come on bro now I want to shit down the little pricks neck

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol at the kid wept uncontrollably and had to be sent home.. Ha ha ha ha come on bro now I want to shit down the little pricks neck
Related to that coffee drinking, minding his own business Vaughan photographer who was so offended.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ohhh boo hooo … Hadley and blocker has said worse by all reports …

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly what a fairy

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If it were me that this little rat said that to I'd just laugh at him and give him the biggest caff (Arab slap) back into next week.

"Career" over for this little piss ant.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Massoud reckons he gave advice to this kid on 'being a good journalist in the future'. Fuck that made me chuckle, NRL journo's are the rancid turd at the bottom of the toilet that is journalism of this day and age.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's been a dew odd attempts at defamation cases where the person doing the suing comes out of it looking worse then before.

Massoud
Porter
Roberts-Smith.