No Source Josh Jackson

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone hearing a rumour that Jackson is going to retire effective immediately?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
very sad day for the club in general, but in saying that its also a good move by jacko, the game has gone past his level last couple of seasons

i do hope the club finds a job for jacko, people of his calibre and qualities are so very important to a club and a team

thank you for your loyalty and services

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The mole is reporting it too, so probably wrong lol

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck nostalgia great news if true....more cap space and a new captain to replace him. His lack of leadership on the field these past couple of seasons has shit me to no end. In all honesty he should have retired a couple of seasons ago. That's my opinion.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like 99% of off season rumours, I'll believe it if it becomes official. I imagine at this stage a lot of his contract would be getting paid through the long serving player allowance. I don't see him being someone who would want to walk away from the game while contracted.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like 99% of off season rumours, I'll believe it if it becomes official. I imagine at this stage a lot of his contract would be getting paid through the long serving player allowance. I don't see him being someone who would want to walk away from the game while contracted.

There ya go mate.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

There ya go mate.
Saw that it was official about ten minutes after posting. But thanks for letting me know anyway.