News Josh Jackson tests positive to COVID

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure about this story. Seems suspect to me. More likely a sweet way of dropping him.
Covid is very real my friend. We are in the middle of a pandemic you know. Millions have died. Covid is not to be sneezed at. Prizing the footy out of Jackos hands is harder than getting it off Tolman. If he says he's got covid or a head cold, whichever, I believe him. After all, they've all had the experimental medical treatment (vaccine against covid) so why WOULDNT he have covid?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
king. Give the bloke a go honestly I don’t care if he’s not the complete product yet he’s good enough. Waddell on the bench is fine
I would be surprised if King can do majority of the game at lock..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is my worry...

Will the fraud have the game plan to get the ball directly to our halves, or, more likely, just get JJs replacement to do the same shit?

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See if we can tolman on loan for the week he will slot straight in lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny thing is, he still does his 4th tackle settlers at the Sharks lol
Brooo I saw him lining up to take a settler on the 4th inside the 20m whilst sharks were attacking and Brailey cut him out :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Sharks aren’t putting up with that shit

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You think he still has anything to offer? Even to the Bellamy system..
He still would have something to offer our side if he was used properly. Pretty sure Bellamy would

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
"QUOTE The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will be without captain Josh Jackson for this Saturday's match-up with the Roosters at Accor Stadium after he today tested positive for COVID."
Thank fk, makes it easier than just dropping him.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would've gotten in the way of that Duffty cut out pass to Okunbor. probably pass it to slow and Duffty gets smashed