News Josh Jackson tests positive to COVID

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stimson won’t get re-signed by any other team when the fat **** is finally off-contract and finished with us

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who the fark is going to step up and make Jackson’s 47 tackles per game whilst missing less than 2. Maybe the attack will be better, maybe not, but fark me the defence is sure going to suffer big time.

Always a Bulldog
We'll get beat by 40 instead of our last 3 games by 20 although we might make up 12 in attack & bring it back to 28 :smiley:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets see if the sharks will loan us tim the tolman. He can take the settlers, tackle anything that moves as the third man in tackler, or pass in slow motion just as effectively as whacko jacko.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would say out due to personal reasons more like it , the NBA call it out due to left knee soreness , i call bullshit

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try him at Lock first... Kid has the ticker, fitness and leg speed we need in behind the ruck, reckon its worth a shot. Better than any other option tbh.
do it in reserve grade jeez

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
do it in reserve grade jeez
Buddy there is fcuk all else to throw in lock! Do you think anyone else can go 60-70min through the middle for us?
TPJ or Thommo? lol
King? Good luck!
Waddle? as fcuked as it is he is our only edgerower...

This Barrett dude fcuked up.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have they named a replacement for jacko yet?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz will probably go with vaughn tpj thommo in middle. Waddell and stimson on edge.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No idea what they will do but I'd like to see alamoti on the bench. Play the last 10 or 15 minutes of each half.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The years already a write off and Stimson shouldn't be in any future plans for the Bulldogs so it has to be time to give Jackson Topine a shot.
topine cant even get a regular spot in reserve grade, we need to win games this year

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats the most stupid thing ive heard, burn interchanges for a centre? he either plays or he doesnt play at all
Don't have to play him centre, play him in the middle replacing whoever plays 13, get some energy n leg speed through the middle of the field. Doubt it will happen though.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buddy there is fcuk all else to throw in lock! Do you think anyone else can go 60-70min through the middle for us?
TPJ or Thommo? lol
King? Good luck!
Waddle? as fcuked as it is he is our only edgerower...

This Barrett dude fcuked up.
king. Give the bloke a go honestly I don’t care if he’s not the complete product yet he’s good enough. Waddell on the bench is fine