News Josh Jackson tests positive to COVID

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fantasy owners of max king, who is keen for more minutes of maxy. I stg we better play him at lock otherwise im fuming. Would not be surprised if tbaz did something stupid like put joe stimson at lock.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
how about we dont play a ball playing lock and just get early ball to the 6 and 7 like Parra and the sharks do? Be innovators and not followers
Agree but shit service from 9 Stevo.. makes it hard to play that style if the half wants to stand a bit wide of the ruck. Got to stand next to him like under 6s.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He dropped the entire forward pack at training It's like 65% trolling ,hurt some pretty bad actually so we might have a few others out 20% guess work and also captain this week, got practice last week captaining the reserves.15% actual factos.
Sounds about right..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
how about we dont play a ball playing lock and just get early ball to the 6 and 7 like Parra and the sharks do? Be innovators and not followers
Well the problem with that is Baz is our coach. I'd scrap the Panthers system we're trying to play immediately, it's the biggest reason why I want a new coach. The Storm/Sharks way should be our blueprint.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's either Stimpson or King

Stimpson was named at 5/8th for the Storm on one or two occasions so I assume he can ball play.

Max King has had loads of practice playing with his balls so he should have no problem.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something sus about this. Happy either way
I agree, does he really he have covid or does Gus want him to take a break to see how the side goes without him. Does anyone have to prove that they have covid to be tested. Gus has just put a rocket up the team so I think this could be a tester for the side without out captain.

Last edited: