Josh Jackson needs to be dropped

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has lost his effectiveness and has never been my favourite player as he’s too short BUT anyone questioning the blokes effort and thinking he only shows up to collect his pay cheque is very wrong
I dont thin anyone has suggested that at all. But he is not showing enough to earn his paycheck, and like any other player in this position, he needs a spell on the bench to recapture that motivation and energy again.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I dont thin anyone has suggested that at all. But he is not showing enough to earn his paycheck, and like any other player in this position, he needs a spell on the bench to recapture that motivation and energy again.
I’m only going on the posts I read here mate. He gives his guts but the game has evolved past players like him and Tolman. I hope a new coach and a better squad will give him some spark

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, drop the heart and soul of the club, piss off legend, thanks for the blood sweat and tears but off you go now has been, Pangai jr will save us. Love you JJ.

Great fans.
Fkn lol, if he is the heart and soul, no wonder we are flat lining.

Its a fucking business, you don't do your job, you get the boot.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m only going on the posts I read here mate. He gives his guts but the game has evolved past players like him and Tolman. I hope a new coach and a better squad will give him some spark
I fucking hope so because he is signed for 3 more years.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson should never be dropped and he would still walk into the starting pack of any other first grade squad.

And if he is disillusioned with this basket case of a club - the same club that has mercilessly shown the door to many of his best mates (to the team’s detriment) and a coach who made him captain and who he loved - it is completely understandable.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m of the understanding that josh has 3 years starting from next season.
I always thought it was too long when announced at the time and unnecessary taking all things into consideration.
Two years would have been plenty.
Three years, shit.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy was done years ago. Bad captain.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson should never be dropped and he would still walk into the starting pack of any other first grade squad.

And if he is disillusioned with this basket case of a club - the same club that has mercilessly shown the door to many of his best mates (to the team’s detriment) and a coach who made him captain and who he loved - it is completely understandable.
Running a footbal club is big business. Don't kid yourself that we should keep a of our favourite players forever, it just doesn't work like that. Decisions are made, right and wrong, and the future is moulded. Sadly we have been getting this wrong of late, but hindsight is a bitch!
If Jackson is "disillusioned " as you suggest, then perhaps he is not fit to be captain. Maybe he should not have signed a 3 year extension. But he is, and he did, so he needs to lift his game!

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take the captaincy off him, it must be stressful trying to lead this team around. Give him a rest from that for a few weeks to see if he can start to enjoy playing and go back to more consistent form. Imaging trying to lead a team with Montoya, Smith and Lewis playing like they don't give a shit.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Running a footbal club is big business. Don't kid yourself that we should keep a of our favourite players forever, it just doesn't work like that. Decisions are made, right and wrong, and the future is moulded. Sadly we have been getting this wrong of late, but hindsight is a bitch!
If Jackson is "disillusioned " as you suggest, then perhaps he is not fit to be captain. Maybe he should not have signed a 3 year extension. But he is, and he did, so he needs to lift his game!
So give him the opportunity to lift his game, or use him more efficiently. And if the club is as “done” with Jackson as so many on here are, then it’s best he is given the opportunity to leave and find a new club so he can prove you were wrong.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
700k for this lolololol