Josh Jackson named Bulldogs captain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't win games when your captain is disputing decisions made by referees. JJ's first big test will be when Gerard Sutton referees us for the first time in 2018.
We could have Cameron Smith as our captain and it wouldn't make one iota of difference to that absolute **** Gerrard Sutton

He hates us and screws us every chance he gets

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly right if both your edge backrowers can play 80 its a massive advantage. If RFM can play at least 65-70 mins it will be big for us. If he needs a rest then Elliot can always slot in on the edge.

Felusi kausai from the storm is a prime example of a player who had limited mintues 1 year. Then last year played 80 mins almost every week. Theres no reason why RFM cant do the same.

Jackson RFM on the edges. Elliot starting at lock will be a great backrow for us. All 3 can rotate between lock and edge if need be also. It will give us a very moblie backrow instead playing a slow prop at lock i.e Tolman.
Agree

Rotation on the edge players is just a waste. Just rotate middles and carry a utility like Nu Brown that can cover backs and backrow if desperately needed to

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We could have Cameron Smith as our captain and it wouldn't make one iota of difference to that absolute **** Gerrard Sutton

He hates us and screws us every chance he gets
I wonder if G Sutton might go easy now that Des and Graham and Grub are gone

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s with the “if you’re Captain at the dogs it means you will leave the club” Britt retired from NRL and he was captain, Andrew Ryan also retired as Captain. Not all Captains at the dogs leave to other NRL clubs u know
The last 2 have - Ennis & Graham! Steven Price too.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well deserved and one of my fav players at the dogs!

He is a professional and a mate of mine at the club told me how strict he is with his diet and training, congrats jacko!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Steven price?
Hang on. Price went to get away from sydney, Ennis (who was still under contract) jumped ship for a longer contract and so did Graham who got offered another 3 years by the Dragons. Pritchard was never the captain and honestly he was only with us for a few years anyway and was a Panther more than a Dog, good bloke though he was. We didn't get him until he was the same age is Tolman is now.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hang on. Price went to get away from sydney, Ennis (who was still under contract) jumped ship for a longer contract and so did Graham who got offered another 3 years by the Dragons. Pritchard was never the captain and honestly he was only with us for a few years anyway and was a Panther more than a Dog, good bloke though he was. We didn't get him until he was the same age is Tolman is now.

I'm sure Pritchard arrived before graham did and he was captain.

Also I don't think ennis was still on contract..

Sorry man I think your wrong with everything you just posted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.