Josh Jackson is to us what Darius Boyd is to the Broncoc

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A bit rich to compare him to Darius Boyd. Jackson isnt an edge forward & hasnt been for several years. Our roster is so shit that the poor prick has to play there.
A poor prick he ain’t I can assure you of that LLLLOOLLLL

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sad to say, but he looks like someone who would prefer to be somewhere else.

He got steam rolled for 2 tries on our goal line.

With a team lacking in talent, he should be leading the way and should be a blue chip in terms of being someone who would be able to give us a consistent 7.5 a week.

Instead, like Boyd, he brings the team down.

Sad.
Totally agree he is a pussy

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did ok at lock last week but this dum arse coach throws him back on the edge, his defence In the middle is acceptable but his edge defence is atrocious

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Garbage decision to re-sign him on 700k. Hopefully he bounces back next season when he's fit and is utilised correctly but I'm not really confident in that..
Hopefully Baz just has him going full tilt for 30min in the middle and at the end of games.

With RFM, Stimson, Doorey, Elliot and Topine next yr surely Baz will sought out this backrow.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wasn't steamrolled. The Tapine try Ogden fucked up. He was blowing hard. He should come off the bench until he can play 25 mins straight without blowing. Jackson has been carrying the team and still has a lot to offer
That try actually was a result of tolman not wrapping up the ball allowing dunamis to pop an offload.. yes Ogden and Jackson should of done better, but second phase is always more dangerous because the defensive line is no longer set.. add to the fact that tapine is a nimble with good footwork and Ogden was ripe for the picking.. how often are tries scored via second phase.... there's a reason for this..

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry don't agree he has let us down the last 3 weeks as a captain you should set a example he hasn't been doing this ok
I agree with that part but playing him back on a edge this week was a pathetic idea. Overall yes he isn't doing his job I agree

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Weak player. Been garbage for years now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
If Jackson really has bust his nut, I suggest selling him to the warriors or a player swap with the broncos. He's the type of player they need and hasn't lost his rep yet beyond the kennel.

Pangai for Jacko. Straight swap. Then we re sign tolman for next to nothing to do the Jacko role.

Smart thinking.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whole team can't go the 80, pissed off with that.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He wasn't steamrolled. The Tapine try Ogden fucked up. He was blowing hard. He should come off the bench until he can play 25 mins straight without blowing. Jackson has been carrying the team and still has a lot to offer
Where has he carried the team to exactly? The Tapine try Ogden got his stepped but Jackson definitely should've made that tackle. Let's face it Jackson isn't a dynamic impact player so if by your own admission he can't play very big minutes at all then what exactly does he offer?

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
If Jackson really has bust his nut, I suggest selling him to the warriors or a player swap with the broncos. He's the type of player they need and hasn't lost his rep yet beyond the kennel.

Pangai for Jacko. Straight swap. Then we re sign tolman for next to nothing to do the Jacko role.

Smart thinking.
IMG_3570.JPG

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He did ok at lock last week but this dum arse coach throws him back on the edge, his defence In the middle is acceptable but his edge defence is atrocious
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Jackson played the majority of the game at lock starting from around when Doorey came on with Tolman shifting to prop. It definitely looked like that for a portion of the game at least.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Smart thinking.
Goose

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have hope he will come good i like him as a player ill will give him next year to see improvement.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sad to say, but he looks like someone who would prefer to be somewhere else.

He got steam rolled for 2 tries on our goal line.

With a team lacking in talent, he should be leading the way and should be a blue chip in terms of being someone who would be able to give us a consistent 7.5 a week.

Instead, like Boyd, he brings the team down.

Sad.
Take the captaincy off him.his game hasn’t been the same since he has been captain.