Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Agree.

Happy to fick Foran off asap. Get a good half when his off the books or even with the 350k injury cover?

Try wakeham and cogger this year and get addo carr if Lewis goes.

Hopefully one of wakeham and cogger kick on to partner a good half replacement for Foran.

Then at least we can try smith at centre and have a genuine threat from anywhere on the field in addo carr.

So hold my breathe but maybe Bellamy wants a new half to go with Munster ?

Hopefully

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree.

Happy to fick Foran off asap. Get a good half when his off the books or even with the 350k injury cover?

Try wakeham and cogger this year and get addo carr if Lewis goes.

Hopefully one of wakeham and cogger kick on to partner a good half replacement for Foran.

Then at least we can try smith at centre and have a genuine threat from anywhere on the field in addo carr.

So hold my breathe but maybe Bellamy wants a new half to go with Munster ?

Hopefully
Agree swap Foran with JAC. It would save us a million bucks and we will get our moneys worth with JAC.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read somewhere that they both like having threesomes. So we are a chance.
I think I have a better chance of getting with Jessica alba and Scarlett Johansson than us signing ado carr

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just seen on. Facebook that it was mentioned that we have apparently have offered storm lachlan Lewis for addo Carr interesting to see if it's has any legs to the rumours or if it's just shit considering he just signed to stay on till 2021 apparently it was on 7 news

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stranger things have happened. Bellamy has signed some average halves in the past and tried to get the best out of them, he did sign Ben Roberts.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just seen on. Facebook that it was mentioned that we have apparently have offered storm lachlan Lewis for addo Carr interesting to see if it's has any legs to the rumours or if it's just shit considering he just signed to stay on till 2021 apparently it was on 7 news
Can you please post the link?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expect Mitchell and Johnston to announced this week, Roosters will announce once Mitchell saga is done, possible other Morris to Sharks. Xerri has been unhappy at Sharks since Flannagen left, they are great mates and Xerri wants to join the Roosters.
Storm will allow JAC to go for this season if Lewis is released to join them. Storm have openly stated to left JAC go they want a swap. Personally I think it is a bad swap, Lewis will be something special one day. I say give them Foran, but they are too smart to take him.

Also Hipgrave wants out of Titans, would like to join Arrow at Souths, but they don't have the cash
Why the hell would the dogs give the storm Lewis in return for JAC when we are light on in the halves especially with Foran injured? Honestly some people make up the biggest bullshit

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is definitely rubbish as Lewis has just been resigned by the club. No way would the club release a newly resigned player.
Not saying it’s true or not but look at Woods he was gone after 12 or so games.

Frank

New Pup
Reaction score
Oh?
So who do we formerly know them as?
More importantly, @Frank why are you posting this under another account?
Mate, I'm not sure who you think I am, but I am not, that was my first post , I am new to this site.

Frank

New Pup
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if Mitchell is training with Souths on Monday and Johnston training with the Tigers. Also don'e be surprised if Arrow is training with Souths before the month is out.
Dogs and Storm still trying to work out a swap deal for JAC to be at the dogs this season, it is nowhere near done or a certainty but they are trying to nut it out.

Banned
Reaction score
Mate, I'm not sure who you think I am, but I am not, that was my first post , I am new to this site.
Mate, if you read back, you will see I'm querying a staff members assertion and seeking to include you into it :grinning:
Best to ask the staff member who they think you are, as they don't want to divulge that to me.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC to Dogs, and Lachlan Lewis to Storm, ( being negotiated)
Mitchell to Souths, Alex Johnston to Tigers ( done)_
Xerri to Roosters ( done)
you heard it here first
Are you having a wank, Frank?
Or should we just call you David Holland you blowarse.

Status
Not open for further replies.