No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ado carr and mitchell will both be at souths in 2021
Seems like the most likely outcome. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if this happens.

Also makes it seem like Latrell was just using every other club to drive his price up for Souths.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sadly I can see that happening and then having one of the best combos ever.

Meanwhile holland and Meaney... zzz

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spoke to him on skype ,he said Hes coming to the dogs ,just doesn’t wanna hurt his coaches feelings ,you heard it here first

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the most likely outcome. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if this happens.

Also makes it seem like Latrell was just using every other club to drive his price up for Souths.
Possible he was biding his time until the Surgess decision was made, hoping to keep other clubs on the leash as long as possible in case Souffs lost.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my uncle's friend overheard a work colleague talking about it.. apparently his cousin in Melbourne has a friend and that friend's kid is besties with Josh's daughter.. sounds promising
Can his daughter play?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
See what happens out of tomorrow’s meeting I guess

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
See what happens out of tomorrow’s meeting I guess
Report this morning from WWOS seems to suggest Storm have told him he isn't getting a release.

Either way be nice to put this one (and the Latrell one) to bed once and for all.

What about Arrow though, they are pushing hard for him too. No way they can afford all three of them.
LOL .. It's Souths. They pretty much got gifted a grand final win... I'm sure a few extra million in salary cap is nothing.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bellamy retires and leaves storm end of 2020, addo car will likely be granted his release to return to sydney, to souths in 2021, storm do not want any early releases as bellamy still wants to get the best finish for the club, question should be why the sudden player unrest, and who are players unhappy with

Status
Not open for further replies.