No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember there is like 3 different playing fields within the NRL, if it was even then we would be doing ok.

The NRL is now the WWF and decides every year who will win the GF, who will be successful, who will be made an example of and who will fail. I suspected this for some time before the GF between Us and Souths, after that day and every day since they prove the sport is now run by betting, corruption and fukwits.

They have the ability to shape the season with the draw, the refs, the fines, the bans, the TV games and many other decisions they make.
Sooo...2020 GF will be Souffs vs Donks then?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big rumour floating around ado car has had a massive fallout with the storm and his on his way to the dogs
Yeah ok, Storm are over Ado scoring tries, playing SOO and Australia. They want a mediocre winger, slow and with no chance of playing rep footy.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah ok, Storm are over Ado scoring tries, playing SOO and Australia. They want a mediocre winger, slow and with no chance of playing rep footy.
Wait we swapped Management and they took montoya with them?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Big rumour floating around ado car has had a massive fallout with the storm and his on his way to the dogs
You are a MOOT for two reasons... 1. For believing that shit and 2. For posting that shit! Nuf said...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and the third reason is you cant even spell the ***** name correctly, it’s Addo Carr ya MOOT.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
More interested to see what unfolds with the Harry Grant/B Smith situation.

Story was that Grant was earmarked as the successor to Smith after he was found drunk and passed out on the steps of someone's house not long ago. Betcha the starting NZ hooker would be super cheery about that.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll see if I can find some truth to this. My partner works with a friend of his down here in Melbs that's been more than happy to spill goss.
So according to this friend, Addo-Carr and his partner only just properly moved down here. According to the friend, there's been not even a slight mention of discontent at all.

Think this is just another made up story.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The FOX !! Another pipe dream I’m thinking.!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That it is.
Around the same time as ren and stimpy, argh real monsters, doug etc.

During the time when cartoons were great imo
Fuck that brings back some memories lol
Well I consider you two blokes brothers on here, so you have to include Stop the Pigeon, Wacky Races, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers and DuckTales too 8-)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So according to this friend, Addo-Carr and his partner only just properly moved down here. According to the friend, there's been not even a slight mention of discontent at all.

Think this is just another made up story.
/Close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.