No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every club talks tough on demands when the news first breaks about a player requesting a release but the reality is the players hold all the power. The Storm are are going to have to eat the shit sandwich sooner or later. You’d think he’s a player the ‘Dogs should be interested in I guess we will have to wait and see.
There is no way he will end up at the dogs.....he will go to a strong team like the rabbits or roosters. We would have to offer him around 600-650k if not more to even have a chance of signing him. We desperately need someone so fast and elusive and who can find his way to the tryline but the reality is we are not a club who can attract elite playes

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is no way he will end up at the dogs.....he will go to a strong team like the rabbits or roosters. We would have to offer him around 600-650k if not more to even have a chance of signing him. We desperately need someone so fast and elusive and who can find his way to the tryline but the reality is we are not a club who can attract elite playes
Agreed I can’t see us getting him.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With all the players extended I wonder what cap space we actually do have for 2021. Dwz, hoppa, Lewis, Jackson all signed on haven’t they? And we still have Napa and Tolman as big money players on the books moving forward.

And we shouldn’t have any More payments to make for players moved on. So we should have lots of space to move. It definitely looks like we aren’t keen for any more additions for 2020 otherwise we would have chased a few more players like Carr a bit stronger.

Could it be that we are set on the Uk prop as our marquee and fill in the gaps with what we can?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the players extended I wonder what cap space we actually do have for 2021. Dwz, hoppa, Lewis, Jackson all signed on haven’t they? And we still have Napa and Tolman as big money players on the books moving forward.

And we shouldn’t have any More payments to make for players moved on. So we should have lots of space to move. It definitely looks like we aren’t keen for any more additions for 2020 otherwise we would have chased a few more players like Carr a bit stronger.

Could it be that we are set on the Uk prop as our marquee and fill in the gaps with what we can?
If I remember right the majority of our roster is off contract in 2021 so we have locked up our good players as are keeping money in the bank to build on that. If they make smart moves we should be able to nab some decent players as we have money to play with

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I remember right the majority of our roster is off contract in 2021 so we have locked up our good players as are keeping money in the bank to build on that. If they make smart moves we should be able to nab some decent players as we have money to play with
Agreed also if some of these young guys that are cheap atm have a breakout year we will have $$ to upgrade them

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the majority of our players are off contract at the end of 2020

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No the majority of our players are off contract at the end of 2020
upload_2020-1-3_22-22-44.png
I think a lot of people would say there is only one must signing remaining that we need to make. I'd re-sign a few others too tho.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sure on his instagram today he shared something for some Sydney car company... I'd say some club has already been wheeling and dealing for him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Uncle Nick has a few car yards..
True true. I'm certain it was on his IG story as that's the only place I saw it, showed it to my mates too. Went back over it and it's not there anymore. Either way we all know he's coming to Sydney but now we know someone is playing their hand

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If souths get him as well as latrell and arrow fmd there has to be an investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.