Not open for further replies.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
i hope its not 500k for a winger
We spent 650k for Cotric and JAC is the better player. Anything in the 600-700k range is good value for a team in our position imo. 600k would be fantastic. With how our salary cap is managed, with Averillo, Burton and Flanagan (we still need a hooker), we're able to spend money elsewhere. As long as we're upgrading areas we need (winger is one of them) it's all good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whats the bet jac wint accept this offer and will wait for souths to make an offer...would there be a clause in his contractcif he pkays fullback his price increases?
If he takes it then so be it. I'd feel more comfortable not paying a combined $1.2m on two wingers in the first place.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know this didn't come from the club but interesting how transparent we've been about our recruitment targets so far when most clubs are smoke and mirrors until they get the signature. I like it, gives the fans reassurance that the club has a plan with who they want to recruit and are confident enough to make it public.

I do think there's genuine interest from JAC and it's not all a ploy to get more money from Souths. I still think it's 50/50 on whether he joins us or them but Barrett's been delivering the goods so far.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just think if you look at it the right way, jac is more than just a winger or fullback, what he could bring as a whole would far out way our whole team the past few yrs, he plays in all areas of the game and at a level that others don’t consistently. His experience would be invaluable, what he could bring to our two young halves kicking game. Our brand could be splashed everywhere, I can’t see negative in having him, anyone could figure out a positive in having him, if this was happening in a yrs time, and he was looking at 22/23 he’d have a lot more offers coming out of the salary cap mess a few clubs are in.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
$600K is a bargain, worlds best winger if he doesnt make it as a centre. Cotric SOO winger if he doesnt make it as a centre. Averillo can learn his trade at winger or centre if he doesnt play fullback. i dont see any negatives here. What we have is pace and try scoring options across the backline, we havent had this for a long time.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill believe it when i see it , i still doubt he will sign , if he does itll be our best signing in years

Status
Not open for further replies.