Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walters came out and said Staggs is going nowhere. They'll throw a mill a season at him if they have to. Us or no-one else is going to match that. The Panthers however can't afford much more than the 500K they've already offered Crichton. I agree the best way to test if JAC is playing us (to get more out of Souths) is to put a timeline on our offer. 675K a season decision needed by 15 December or we go harder for Crichton who may just make a good fullback also and has a definite height advantage. At worst we get 2 dangerous centres pairing him with Cotric
If only seibold was still coaching next year we could of easily convinced staggs to leave, Walters will not let any of that young talent leave and I'm sure players will play for him next season

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely agree with u regarding Addo Carr but Walters also said he’d be holding onto Ofahengaue & Lodge and look what happened there both signed elsewhere in a matter of weeks.
I hope you're right but they're stacked with forwards so had to let some go but backs is a different matter. They have a history of throwing stupid money at players (Milford, Bird) so I wouldn't be surprised if they offer Staggs between 800K and a MIL. Hopefully they may have learned from their past mistakes though.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking get it done!!! Let’s trot! 600k a year for jac is great. 2.4 4 years let’s go!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
$3m is more than $2m.

Go Dogs
If it was closer to 3m you'd think he'd use 3m instead of 2m. It's probably slightly over 2m. 600k a year is in the realistic range.

Status
Not open for further replies.