Status
Not open for further replies.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
bullshit...he has signed no deal...even Andrew Hill said last week that negotiations were at a very early stage...its so obvious to everyone he will be at the rabbits in 2022
According to some this is JAC's second time visiting our HQ. He's literally come out and said he'd be at the dogs next year (possibly drunk). He and his manager, Mario Tartak, were commenting positively on the picture of them two at our HQ on Instagram (story). JAC has a heads up agreement with the Tigers so Hill has to be careful with what he says. We've also let Reimis go to the Storm, why? There are a few things pointing JAC in our direction. Rabbitohs most likely aren't going to pay overs for a winger either (they're expected top 4 next year).

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bullshit...he has signed no deal...even Andrew Hill said last week that negotiations were at a very early stage...its so obvious to everyone he will be at the rabbits in 2022
Mate how do you know it's BS? Malla was 100% right on Burton so he seems to have good mail. He's not Isaac or Nashweed so if he says it a done deal I'll take him at his word

Personally I'm meh on JAC - great player but we don't need a $700K winger - so I don't care either way if we get him

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, from the first time he was linked to us I said he'll end up at souffs.... If he is prepared to sign somewhere else for less shows where his heart it... Time to move on and officially make a statement we're not interested.... Honestly think Sydney will not be the best environment for him he's to easily distracted..... Every bit of recruitment energy should be put into staggs....
Agree with Staggs. I'd prefer Staggs over JAC (as a winger). I read somewhere he is also mates with Burton so that helps

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate how do you know it's BS? Malla was 100% right on Burton so he seems to have good mail. He's not Isaac or Nashweed so if he says it a done deal I'll take him at his word

Personally I'm meh on JAC - great player but we don't need a $700K winger - so I don't care either way if we get him
[/QUOT
Why would Andrew Hill say that negotiations were at a very very early stage last week? So suddenly it is a done deal?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the too and fro speculation just keeps on keeping on, I'd say he is not a foregone conclusion to go to Souffs at all also doubt anyone else really knows anything concrete at this stage including the dipshit newshounds.I would be very happy if he is signed by us and even happier if this bullshit doesn't drag on forever either way...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

With you on both points

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will not be going to south's, I have had the pleasure of meeting addo carr on few occasions this year along with him spending couple of hours with my kids kicking the footy around, JAC had issues with his previous manager before Mario tartak or whatever his name is became his manager, just before and just after his split with his previous manager, a family friend of mine was basically managing JAC during that time(not legally, more a mentoring role and helping him through few decisions and future comminttments), his last contact with him was about 3 weeks ago and in that conversation I can say "fact" that he will not be going to the bunnies, as it stands it's the dogs where he will be playing but it's no way near finalised yet and there is another sydney team who have approached other then tigers or bunnies, those rumours of him staying at Melbourne to get out of that tigers deal is 100% true.
More then likely he will end up at the dogs and 2021 is not out of the question

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walters came out and said Staggs is going nowhere. They'll throw a mill a season at him if they have to. Us or no-one else is going to match that. The Panthers however can't afford much more than the 500K they've already offered Crichton. I agree the best way to test if JAC is playing us (to get more out of Souths) is to put a timeline on our offer. 675K a season decision needed by 15 December or we go harder for Crichton who may just make a good fullback also and has a definite height advantage. At worst we get 2 dangerous centres pairing him with Cotric

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Walters came out and said Staggs is going nowhere. They'll throw a mill a season at him if they have to. Us or no-one else is going to match that. The Panthers however can't afford much more than the 500K they've already offered Crichton. I agree the best way to test if JAC is playing us (to get more out of Souths) is to put a timeline on our offer. 675K a season decision needed by 15 December or we go harder for Crichton who may just make a good fullback also and has a definite height advantage. At worst we get 2 dangerous centres pairing him with Cotric
Definitely agree with u regarding Addo Carr but Walters also said he’d be holding onto Ofahengaue & Lodge and look what happened there both signed elsewhere in a matter of weeks.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we're able to have a competitive season, in or around the eight, or at least looking that way half way through the season (probably the latest when Staggs will want his future sorted) and the Broncos are looking the same as this year I think it'll sort itself out and Staggs won't be at the Broncos unless they do offer something stupid (I doubt they would). If that scenario happens and it isn't us that signs him it'll be someone else.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He will not be going to south's, I have had the pleasure of meeting addo carr on few occasions this year along with him spending couple of hours with my kids kicking the footy around, JAC had issues with his previous manager before Mario tartak or whatever his name is became his manager, just before and just after his split with his previous manager, a family friend of mine was basically managing JAC during that time(not legally, more a mentoring role and helping him through few decisions and future comminttments), his last contact with him was about 3 weeks ago and in that conversation I can say "fact" that he will not be going to the bunnies, as it stands it's the dogs where he will be playing but it's no way near finalised yet and there is another sydney team who have approached other then tigers or bunnies, those rumours of him staying at Melbourne to get out of that tigers deal is 100% true.
More then likely he will end up at the dogs and 2021 is not out of the question
So the roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.