Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, stop teasing us and please DM me your mail
Mate he can't help it. D-Voice, who I jokingly refer to as Andrew Hill, has been hinting of more good news to come. I've been trying to decipher his clues and this is what I have come up with:

He said he had a "feeling" we were going to get Mansour as part of a deal for getting Burton early so I'm guessing the shock he is referring to is Mansour and the surprises are Burton and JAC for 21.

Hopefully Leniu and Smith for 22.

A huge surprise would be Chricton but I cant see that happening

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone posted another Sydney team is now in running. I bet you that Sydney team is the fucking roosters. Morris twins are both off contract after 21 I believe. What's to stop the roosters from making a play for him. Particularly with Cordner more then likely to retire. Friend and keary also have concussion issues. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at these slimy fucks.
I posted that there is one other sydney team and there definitely is and wouldn't be surprised if it's the roosters they have there dirty noses in everything..., although I have a sneaky feeling it might be the sharks

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be some surprises...
There will be some shocks...
All-in-all It will be a Joy !!!
can you maybe let on how many of the last 3 spots for 21 will new signings versus promoting from what we have ?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I posted that there is one other sydney team and there definitely is and wouldn't be surprised if it's the roosters they have there dirty noses in everything..., although I have a sneaky feeling it might be the sharks
If it's the sharks, I don't see a problem really. Every player wants to play in a successful team....now we may not have been a success these last few years but we are building nicely now that Barrett and the board have us moving in the right direction. Cronulla on the other hand remain a basket case and will not see another Grand Final for the next 10 years. Even their solo Premiership is questionable. So considering all the factors, it all comes down to money. Where as if it's the Roosters or even Souths are in the equation then we have a major fight on our hands.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mate he can't help it. D-Voice, who I jokingly refer to as Andrew Hill, has been hinting of more good news to come. I've been trying to decipher his clues and this is what I have come up with:

He said he had a "feeling" we were going to get Mansour as part of a deal for getting Burton early so I'm guessing the shock he is referring to is Mansour and the surprises are Burton and JAC for 21.

Hopefully Leniu and Smith for 22.

A huge surprise would be Chricton but I cant see that happening
What do you make of his hint...

"All in all it will be Joy"

Joy with a capital J....

Are there any good players named Joy?

All in all...is that a clue also?

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one checking this mf site every 10 mins for updates bahahhahahaha
No....spending more time on here these days than the hub!!
Can't wait for the good news to be announced...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the big sports breakfast this morning dean Ritchie said that JACs preferencece is to go to the rabbits but its a matter of whether he is prepared to play for less money than the dogs would offer him....all this bullshit people saying JAC jas been signed ...its just false...i have always said from day 1 that he wil be at the rabbits
Piggy, the journalist these days don't know anymore than you and I. They're always an each way bet.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the big sports breakfast this morning dean Ritchie said that JACs preferencece is to go to the rabbits but its a matter of whether he is prepared to play for less money than the dogs would offer him....all this bullshit people saying JAC jas been signed ...its just false...i have always said from day 1 that he wil be at the rabbits
Our team has Brothers as well. Chris Smith, Adam Elliot lol lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.