Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is no criticism of Addo-Carr who is a great winger but your salary cap money should be focused on your spine and your go forward (ie. prop rotation and perhaps one strike back rower)... so, unless Addo-Carr can make a go of fullback, then we should pass on him if the money speculated to bring him across is accurate

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the rorters really wanted JAC as a replacement for bmoz he’d already be signed. The rorters always get who they want. I’m curious why there’s been no speculation about this.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Tigers have stated they have no interest now, heads of agreement now no impediment for him for 21 i guess
I'd say the heads of agreement had an expiry date just like a cooling of period of say seven days which is why Bulldogs won't announce JAC signing til next week as there would be a cooling off period to save any embarrassment should JAC renege on the deal

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd say the heads of agreement had an expiry date just like a cooling of period of say seven days which is why Bulldogs won't announce JAC signing til next week as there would be a cooling off period to save any embarrassment should JAC renege on the deal
If the heads of agreement was drawn up by the Tigers chairman or his law firm it was probably written on a napkin with a crayon and not worth a thing.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking back at what happened with Mitchell. It's clear that we were in the game for him, and seemingly confident that he'd come to us ... at the beginning at least. Though this is more through what we saw in the media. However, we were very quick to make it known we were no longer in the race for him.

So ... if JAC is indeed playing us to get a deal, or better deal at Souths then I've got 100% confidence in the club that they'll pull the pin on this soon enough. I think it's natural these days for managers to play things out in the media, which I feel is happening here.

However, the fact that he apparently walked out on a heads agreement or whatever that was with the Tigers says something. Clearly he had something else in his mind. He then comes to the club in a very public show a few weeks after walking out on that agreement. And then a story follows that we've made a reasonable offer to sign him.

Of course this could all be a ploy by his manager to get Souths to play ball? But ... I do have my doubts. Too much smoke imo.
Just to add to your theory, both JAC and his manager were photographed wearing blue shirts while touring Belmore :grinning: The plot thickens

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone posted another Sydney team is now in running. I bet you that Sydney team is the fucking roosters. Morris twins are both off contract after 21 I believe. What's to stop the roosters from making a play for him. Particularly with Cordner more then likely to retire. Friend and keary also have concussion issues. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at these slimy fucks.

fro

Waterboy
Reaction score
Someone posted another Sydney team is now in running. I bet you that Sydney team is the fucking roosters. Morris twins are both off contract after 21 I believe. What's to stop the roosters from making a play for him. Particularly with Cordner more then likely to retire. Friend and keary also have concussion issues. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at these slimy fucks.
Apparently it’s the knights , arseholes

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Make it Fucking happen. Get the deal done. Burton followed by jac will make us so much more appealing.

With Napa off we then could land Leinu!

With hoppa off go for staggs/Crichton.

With Lewis and jmk off a Fucking hooker...

Britt, meaney, Crichton, Smith some bits to move around and work with. Not to mention if we make these moves we are a desirable place to players with each addition it getting easier to pitch!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Make it Fucking happen. Get the deal done. Burton followed by jac will make us so much more appealing.

With Napa off we then could land Leinu!

With hoppa off go for staggs/Crichton.

With Lewis and jmk off a Fucking hooker...

Britt, meaney, Crichton, Smith some bits to move around and work with. Not to mention if we make these moves we are a desirable place to players with each addition it getting easier to pitch!
There will be some surprises...
There will be some shocks...
All-in-all It will be a Joy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.