Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are we all in agreement that the biggest loss to a club is not the players but Penrith for letting Barret go?
It wouldn't surprise me if the riff goes back to boring predictable block plays next year and we start to attack like the Entertainers of the 80's.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought he'd go to the Rabbits, happy to have some egg on my face.
I actually wrote on the other threads that I thought he would surely go to souths because of the strong indigenous culture and his close friendship with some of the players & I was wrong and now I have egg all over my face " and Loving it" but it's the good egg, This is one of the best days of my life The Dogs are back, bring on the Roosters, Panthers, Storm, Eels, Dragons & Raiders They will all fear us again in 2022 and beyond, Players will be Queuing up to play for us again,

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if the riff goes back to boring predictable block plays next year and we start to attack like the Entertainers of the 80's.
For all the players they let go the retention so far isn’t worth what they have lost. Something wrong there.
But for us I’d say we will see a different side completely. Takeaway the signatures he’s got. It seems like a whole new footprint to the dogs, like the hard working folks days but with someone who loves footballing this day and age. He’s out to prove something, I know he needs a good start but I back him. I’d hate to see what we’d be like if we didn’t sign him, and when he was announced I had no idea what to expect. Des I thought we got the world.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we still have another room in our cap to snare B Smith and or S Chricton to the club.
just Imagine 2022 backline
1.JAC
2. Meanie
3. Cotric
4. Averillo
5.Okenbur
6. Burton
7. Flannagan
8. Jackson / Hoppa ( Better still - Matt Doorey )
9. B. Smith
Coached by TBAZ
No longer a dream, or speculation but a beautiful reality in 2022, Speed returns to Belmore.
I would Love to know how Hassler is taking all this, he better tune up his Turbo Tom Because the Dogs are Coming.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
just Imagine 2022 backline
1.JAC
2. Meanie
3. Cotric
4. Averillo
5.Okenbur
6. Burton
7. Flannagan
8. Jackson / Hoppa ( Better still - Matt Doorey )
9. B. Smith
Coached by TBAZ
No longer a dream, or speculation but a beautiful reality in 2022, Speed returns to Belmore.
I would Love to know how Hassler is taking all this, he better tune up his Turbo Tom Because the Dogs are Coming.
My 22 backline
1. Jake Averillo
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Nick Cotric
4. William Hopoate/Aaron Schoupp
5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak/Jayden Okunbor
6. Matt Burton
7. Kyle Flanagan

It has to be good, but how good depends on the potential of Averillo, Burton and Flanagan. A very exciting time ahead.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My 22 backline
1. Jake Averillo
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Nick Cotric
4. William Hopoate/Aaron Schoupp
5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak/Jayden Okunbor
6. Matt Burton
7. Kyle Flanagan

It has to be good, but how good depends on the potential of Averillo, Burton and Flanagan. A very exciting time ahead.
Spot on this. Av is playing fullback people. Just the way it is.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't you mean Des Hasbeen......
Looks like that Greek guy who copped all that sh!t when he stirred the pot getting the petition going to get rid of the previous board “Oust Doust”’style has proved to be the catalyst for this turnaround

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Head over to The Warren Souths fan page for a laugh. They’re all devastated about not getting JAC. I find their disappointment arousing
You think the Bunnies are spewing ? have a look at the Tigers forum they are shell shocked they're all saying "why would he go to a team who came 2nd last when they offered him more money?" they even wanted to swap Norfalooma for JAC.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on this. Av is playing fullback people. Just the way it is.
Sorry Tassie , we'll have to agree to disagree on this one but with the kind of speed he posses he will end up like Ben Barba at Fullback and I think we will see a similar style to Ben with some exiting length of the field tries.