Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got a legit source that's confirmed we just signed jac from 22 to 25 for around 2 mill.

Pm me for details. (Though I've pretty much given u all my info so the return pm will be a cut and paste)

I've always got the good oil!
I'm not going to fall for that one twice

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It is nice to have a reason to be excited to be a Bulldogs fan again. Massive shame that he signed that stupid HOA with the Tigers and we need to wait a year.

Crazy how all of those rumours turned out to be 100% true, most notably @Nasheed's oil. I think a lot of you should give him an apology, he will see it in 3 months or so.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean, if we want to spend a billion dollars on our outside backs, sure. Hopefully Averillo kills it @ fullback and we can plug the remaining gaps with some cheapish players.
Alot will depend on how averilo goes at fullback in regards to further signings in 22, hope he kills it

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this rules out any chance of Crichton now. There’s plenty of cap invested in Cotric, JAC and DWZ while anymore big ticket items in the outside back will have the cap looking very unbalanced.
We can balance it out with a few brown paper bags like the rorters do

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely this rules out any chance of Crichton now. There’s plenty of cap invested in Cotric, JAC and DWZ while anymore big ticket items in the outside back will have the cap looking very unbalanced.
Panthers have let Tetavano go so that they can retain Crichton.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed where you at baby. Although we are never going to hear the end of it. I for 1 never doubted you. Others that did you deserve an apology from.

Also alot of credit needs to be given to John khoury and the board for making shit happen. Well done. The promised land await us.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! This is fucking epic!! Well done to everyone at the club that made this happen. Cant remember being this excited about oir great club in a very long time!!!
Imagine if Schoup gets a run and kills it next year. We could see a backline of:

1. Averilo
2. JAC
3. Schoup
4. Cotric
5. Okunbour
6. Burton
7. Flanagan

Thats as good as i can remember our backline being. 1 through 7, you would probably have to go back to our golden era of the 80s to find a better one.
This is fucking sensational news!!!!
we had top class halves in Shifty and Anasta from 2001 to around 05 but we lacked raw speed and size in our backline then. However we haven't had the fastest man in the NRL for decades and Okunbour and Avo have big upside. I think we're going to score a lot of long range tries come 22 onwards. Agree, this will be our best backline since the Mortimer+Baa era.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow! This is fucking epic!! Well done to everyone at the club that made this happen. Cant remember being this excited about oir great club in a very long time!!!
Imagine if Schoup gets a run and kills it next year. We could see a backline of:

1. Averilo
2. JAC
3. Schoup
4. Cotric
5. Okunbour
6. Burton
7. Flanagan

Thats as good as i can remember our backline being. 1 through 7, you would probably have to go back to our golden era of the 80s to find a better one.
This is fucking sensational news!!!!
Idk bro 2002 backline was good
1. Patten
2. El Masri
3. Vagana
4. Talau
5. Utai

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is nice to have a reason to be excited to be a Bulldogs fan again. Massive shame that he signed that stupid HOA with the Tigers and we need to wait a year.

Crazy how all of those rumours turned out to be 100% true, most notably @Nasheed's oil. I think a lot of you should give him an apology, he will see it in 3 months or so.
Haha ur actually right, he was on the money a long time ago. So boring without his banter on here.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If Reimis plays to his potential next year I wonder if that will trigger Melbourne to let JAC go mid season to us. Melbourne didn't sign him up to play reserves or whatever its called these days.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If Reimis plays to his potential next year I wonder if that will trigger Melbourne to let JAC go mid season to us. Melbourne didn't sign him up to play reserves or whatever its called these days.
My understanding is the head of agreement he signed with Tigers prevents him from going to any club that isn't the Storm in 2021.